Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 1:50 PM
Default Custody of a sister or brother? And Abused?
Have you ever been in custody of your big sister or brother, now you don't know what happened, because he/she started abusing you, has that ever happened before? (Intresting topic, isn't it?). Because one girl lives with her sister after her parents died, Oh, the support and love? NOPE! Because she hardly got anything to eat but maybe a drink of water.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 2:05 PM
Are we talking about real life or Sims? because if it's real life... that's something you should call child protective services about.

My younger brother is in my custody right now, partly due to our parents death, and partly due to my sister (who previously had custody) spending too much time on her computer neglecting him, so he became violent. He's lived with me for over half a year now, and he's a completely changed kid. He's actually one of the nicest politest teenagers I've ever met. It really shows what love and support can do for a child.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 2:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
Are we talking about real life or Sims? because if it's real life... that's something you should call child protective services about.

My younger brother is in my custody right now, partly due to our parents death, and partly due to my sister (who previously had custody) spending too much time on her computer neglecting him, so he became violent. He's lived with me for over half a year now, and he's a completely changed kid. He's actually one of the nicest politest teenagers I've ever met. It really shows what love and support can do for a child.

Just a topic i decided to ask about. It's really striking me as a RARE Topic because you really can't find any cases of it. It's kind of awkward, i never heard of it before in real life, only in my stories. I've heard of neglect, though, but that's it. I think people would find it... different, it's never been on the news, and i never heard of it in the courts, so i wanna know if it's happened.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 2:10 PM
The text in the tread is real old.
I posted it on deviantart years ago. A VERY long time.