Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2018 at 11:19 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default What are these clothes ?
Hi everyone ! After a lot of bugs with my default, I decided to take them all off, but there are still some I can't find !

I have all the EP's, so can someone who have them all can please tell me what clothes are supposed to be there ? A picture (or the name if you have it) would help me a lot !

Instead of the ones framed in red :

3-4 pages after this one !

Thanks a lot, it would really save me now haha !
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th May 2018 at 11:28 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 5th May 2018 at 11:49 PM.
If you're certain you've removed the defaults, did you delete the thumbnail files for CAS and the cache files? They can sometimes cause bugs like this.

You should also search for "def", "default" and "replacement" in your downloads to make sure you caught them all.

You can also look for them at the default database: https://sims2defaults.dreamwidth.org/

* The first one may be a default mesh without the texture. Not easy to see, but looks like it replaces an AL outfit.
* The Uni shirts are here: http://digitalperversion.net/garden...96552#msg696552
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th May 2018 at 12:11 AM Last edited by Rosebine : 6th May 2018 at 12:28 AM.
The first one is the dress gym outfit.
Name : afbodydresstennis

The second one is that ugly wool-like sweater...
Name : CASIE_aftopcrewneckcollarshirt (if you cannot find it, remove the CASIE part)

The third one is the last mesh in female Top, you must have a tone of these.
Name : aftopvnecklongsleeve

And that last one, I am not sure. I have no default besides the ones i did, and all I have for UNI tops are these. White, pink and black.
This is all I can see would be replaced.
Name : yftopneohippie

Give me a minute, I'll get you the names. Done. names are with the pictures.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th May 2018 at 4:44 PM
Wow thanks a lot you two !

simmer22 : I deleted the cache files, and just now noticed some thumbnails.. And yes, already searched for "default", "def", "replacement", "replace" ! Yup, I searched for all that were still replaced in my game with sims2defaults !