Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Persianesque Living Room Set {updated April 2009}

by Adele Posted 28th May 2008 at 8:35 PM - Updated 5th Nov 2009 at 2:41 AM by Adele : Updating files and adding collection file

162 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 148 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Instructor
#51 Old 31st May 2008 at 12:21 AM
Test Subject
#52 Old 31st May 2008 at 12:34 AM
Thank you very much for such beautiful work!

Lindsey
Field Researcher
#53 Old 31st May 2008 at 12:39 AM
well you are officially my favorite object creator now Adele
everything you make looks so beautiful, and classy, and you have proven that you can make wonderful objects over and over again.
i love your old fashioned style, all your furnishing looks so sturdy, and elegant, its just the sort i would buy for my own house if i could afford it hehe.
thank you again Adele for making such beautiful things for my sims homes
Instructor
#54 Old 31st May 2008 at 1:15 AM
Wow. WOW.

Okay, I officially almost forgive you for not posting your extracted Oblivion stuff. Almost. This is good. Like, maybe my new favorite set.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 31st May 2008 at 1:34 AM
Oh Adele, wathever you works, et is fantastic. I love your works forever. I am happy. I can not speak english.
Field Researcher
#56 Old 31st May 2008 at 1:47 AM
Very beautiful..many thanks for sharing all this with us.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 31st May 2008 at 2:09 AM
Oh mon Dieu! I adore your textures...they're so exquisite and realistic that it blows my mind. This is no exception. I look forward to downloading it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 31st May 2008 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Plum
Wow. WOW.

Okay, I officially almost forgive you for not posting your extracted Oblivion stuff. Almost. This is good. Like, maybe my new favorite set.

Ahaha, you mean the knight statues? Bugger. But I can't share those! Bethesda would slit my throat while I slept...
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#59 Old 31st May 2008 at 2:17 AM
Oh these are REALLY horrible Adele - stop it at once!! Wasn't expecting new Adele's delights so soon after your last upload - what a truly pleasant surprise. Just gorgeous - I want to print out your textures and roll all over them - so divine =) Ty for sharing your talent with us :D

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#60 Old 31st May 2008 at 2:32 AM
Thank you so much for this beautiful set!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 31st May 2008 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Loverat
Oh these are REALLY horrible Adele - stop it at once!! Wasn't expecting new Adele's delights so soon after your last upload - what a truly pleasant surprise. Just gorgeous - I want to print out your textures and roll all over them - so divine =) Ty for sharing your talent with us :D

Oh man, I just guffawed a little bit.
Test Subject
#62 Old 31st May 2008 at 3:22 AM
I love your eye for detail and unique textures. All my houses are carbon copies of each other, as I use no other furniture!
Test Subject
#63 Old 31st May 2008 at 4:06 AM
Brilliant work as usual, Adele! ^__^ I'm so in love with the color of the pillows, and the urns. So Persian-esque ^0^. Maybe a bedroom of the same theme next? (wink, wink, poke, poke ^_~)

And extra thanks for the "without pets" download. Love you!
Field Researcher
#64 Old 31st May 2008 at 4:43 AM
Fabulous! Thank you so much!

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Field Researcher
#65 Old 31st May 2008 at 4:58 AM
ah lubs mah adelelelelio!
Test Subject
#66 Old 31st May 2008 at 5:21 AM
This set is FABULOUS! Thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 31st May 2008 at 6:33 AM
Fantabulous!! WOW!! I simply love this and all you do. Thanks for sharing it with us. You Rock!!

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Field Researcher
#68 Old 31st May 2008 at 8:08 AM
This is a fantastic set. Thanks for sharing with us.

cheers
Forum Resident
#69 Old 31st May 2008 at 8:24 AM
OMG!! Adele, this set absolutely amazing! Thankyou so much for sharing your incredible talent with this community. I love the design of all your stuff, hence why you are my favorite artist!! Thankyou so much!!!!
Instructor
#70 Old 31st May 2008 at 8:29 AM
Gorgeous work as usual.
Test Subject
#71 Old 31st May 2008 at 8:45 AM
Urns = Love
And please, don't stop, we need mooore!
Thank you.
Test Subject
#72 Old 31st May 2008 at 12:56 PM
Love love looove this amazing set! thank you so much Adele!
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 31st May 2008 at 1:03 PM
Another fantastic set Adele! You're a great photoskinner. Hey you seem like you'de be good at cream French furniture, there are millions of great photo's out there. Just an idea if you ever need any, and there is so little of it out there Thanks for creating and sharing, MM
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 31st May 2008 at 2:05 PM
A spectacular gem of creation in a sea of modern furnishings! I love it, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 31st May 2008 at 2:11 PM
This is an awesome set! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
nina
Page 3 of 7