Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 6:20 AM Last edited by Faylen : 13th Feb 2005 at 4:07 PM.
Default Skin (head) requested by SimFeliz
Here you go SimFeliz, this was as close as I could get without doing anything with the hair. (I'm hopeless at hair meshes). I just used the default skin. Hope its what you wanted.

dangerusgem
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 6:28 AM
You know, since before the game was released, I have been liking that hairstyle so much and I don't understand why it never shipped withthe game. Does anyone know why? That hairstyle is so close to mine in real life. I mean, isn't that the only male hairstyle that didn't ship with the game? Why leave it out then?

Good job, by the way. Very close to the original.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 6:42 AM
Quote:
I don't understand why it never shipped withthe game.

ummm the hairstyle I used did ship with the game, if thats what you mean. At least it came with mine anyway :hmm:
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 6:49 AM
Thank you so much! He is just perfect. You don’t know how much this has made my day (sad I know). I had given up, thinking it was a request never to be fulfilled.

He has a tattoo on his arm too. Don’t have a full picture of him on the computer to show. I will try and make that myself thought. I'm just hopeless with faces.

U say that u love me like a river.
A river u say'll never run dry.
I'd rather hear u say 4 ever.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#5 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 7:10 AM
Oooh! I remember that sim! He was no hot, I had wished they had put him in the premade faces so I could hook him up and breed him with sim-me-but now I can have him!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 9:05 AM
dangerusgem:

No, I meant the one in that photo, not the one you used.
Feeder of Cheesecake to Llamas
retired moderator
#7 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 4:09 PM
Gaaahhhh! No files on the forum!!!! Skin requests on the skin request forum!!!! People, people, people. . .please!

"Living well is the best revenge. . ." George Bernard Shaw
Locked thread