Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Dec 2004 at 7:34 AM Last edited by PatchesSim2 : 26th Dec 2004 at 4:35 PM.
Default Contacts and Arctic PJs
Heh, I've been bored and I've been able to work on my custom content stuff for the game without my parents yelling at me so, here goes:

http://modthesims2.com/attachment.p...ntid=5695&stc=1
(Going from left to right) The first head is showing my first (and really pathetic, I was trying to make it look like it was glowing...) attempt at making a eye contact/overlay, the middle head is showing the new contact/overlay I made today (the ice was really a better choice, thank you yahoo image search and Adobe Photoshop!), and the last head is what the original eyes look like since the contacts/overlays are semitransparent (look closely, you can make out the eyes under the contacts, the first one just looks stupid... but the ice is great!). You’ll also see the earring I made today as well, and for those who downloaded this Sim from my Sim Page, I made the face tattoos lighter and added a light transparent blue for the lips (it shows up under lipstick but hey, this is a guy…).

http://modthesims2.com/attachment.p...ntid=5696&stc=1
Next I made an Arctic PJs for men (pants), they turned out well, but it does look a little weird around the sides... Oh and the tattoo on the back is part of the skin tone, not the PJs themselves, although I could do that…

Everything will be available for download once I get it perfect, or if everyone says it doesn’t need changing. Any Comments/suggestions would be appreciated!

~PatchesSim2

*Edit*: Added the entire ice overlay for anyone who wanted to see the whole thing. Just don't steal it, it took me forever to get it right...
Screenshots
Attached Images

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Dec 2004 at 7:14 AM
64 readers and still no opinions... somehow I doubt that.
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Dec 2004 at 7:26 AM
I will be the first one here to make a comment, being no one else has the time??? anyway, I think it's great... don't think you would need to work on it more. I'd like to download it once you have it posted on here. I'm always doing something different with each and every family...

The tatoo would be nice as part of the clothing as well, this would give the players a choice of skin tones. I would like to have it available either way, that way I can even add it to my other sims... did you make this available for other ages as well?
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Dec 2004 at 7:31 AM
Very neat.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Dec 2004 at 7:40 AM
Lets see, the tattoo is on every age and gender (since it all lines up the same anyway, so I thought why not?!). The facial tattoo is for all ages/genders, but the "frostbite" and ice contacts are only available for children-elder (sorry no toddlers, although that can be changed), I think I might change the earring to teens up (sorry for the small pic, I'll post a bigger one later I think). White hair and eyebrows should be for everyone (but the hair on the head only works for males of cource...).

I just wish I could figure out how to put that PJs model on a teen... that truely would be awesome! Tomorrow I'll post it I think, because right now it's 12:39AM so I'm going to bed...
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Dec 2004 at 7:49 AM
Me too... being it's 12:50 am here...

Thanks for the great work, I look forward in downloading it and check it out for you... and putting it into my game...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Dec 2004 at 11:42 PM
Ok, now Ijust need to make some screenshots for them... until then: they are on the exchange.
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...asset_id=141274
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...asset_id=141277

If anyone wants to make some amazing screenshots then I'll upload them on here, I'm just lazy right now :sigh:
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Dec 2004 at 12:00 AM
I'm downloading now, will let you know what I think... :bump: