Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 7:14 AM
Default "XMF, XRF, XSF ..."
Hi Guys,
I'm here again to bother you for an help .... I hope that someone can give me an hand!
I will explain in a simple way my problem.
Let's take an example (it's easiest)
1) I have a WSO mesh
2) I import wso mesh in Milkshape 3d with cal3d
Now .... I need your help...
I have to export from wso file,3 types of files:
1) xmf
2) xrf
3) xsf
I have already the plugin called Cal3d that help to export but i'm not able to use it ....
Is there someone that can give me a simple tutorial step by step to export the mesh,the skeleton and the material?
I hope that i was clear in my explanation....if you need some additions,let me know,i will explain better,if i can!
I count on your help...it's important for me to learn how use 3d program milkshape and its cal3d plugin.
Thank you so much for your attention!
Have a nice day!
See you soon!
Bye bye!
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 5:15 PM
wat is cal3d?
Can you not use the Milskshape WSO plugin that comes with TSRW?
It is in the map extra's in tsrw's installation directory.
copy them to your Milkshape installation folder
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 5:42 AM
@ BloomsBase:
Do you speak about "msTSRWorkshopExport.dll" and "msTSRWorkshopImport.dll"?
Cal3d is an exporter plugin for Milkshape that allows me to save the file in 3 different formats: xmf,xsf,xrf.
Sorry if i'm not so clear in my explanations,but i have just installed this program and it's all new for me,so not easy at all...
Do you wanna see my face at this moment? Yes, as an alarm...all red of rage because NOTHING goes good at this moment...grrr....
Thank you so much,however,for your help....You are always very kind and gentle....
I will try and try again until i will find my solution...(i hope to find a solution to my problem,or must i call Einstein? LOL ... But i don't know his iphone number,do you know it? LOL Maybe you know it,BUT Einstein doesn't want to give to everyone his phone number....but i'm not everyone,mister Einstein,I'm Fallingwhitesnow!!!! LOL
Yes i know that you think i'm raving, but not worry,i'm ok....i'm more or less always as you see now....poor her,you could think .... haha ....
Have a nice day!
See you!
XOXO!!!
P.S. And if you see Mister Einstein around,tell him by me that his hair are too much ruffled ...does he wanna a good hairstylist? LOL
Sockpuppet
#4 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 11:29 AM
Yes, those 2 DLL's you put in Milkshape installation directory.
When in Milkshape you choose import and almost at the bottom you will find the WSO import(same story for the export function)
Here:
http://wiki.thesimsresource.com/ima...kshop_V0.03.pdf
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 5:51 AM
@BloomsBase:
What can I say? ... You are always the best!!! Really!!!
This guide is amazing ... just what i was searching ...
It's so of help and full of interesting basics!!!! Yay!!!
I will study all of it!!!!
Do you wanna "celebrate" with me?
To be precise,i'm teetotal,so i will do the toast with a normal beverage,not with alcohol,but if you wanna do it with alcohol you can do without problems!!!Me with Coca Cola and you with .... ? hehe ....
Thank you so much again for your help,always precious!!!
XOXO!!!