Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:22 AM
Default anybody knows how to make nippples 3d?
i can't pull the nipples out. the whole breasts are pulled.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:33 AM
Hey, first of all, quick note to anyone replying: We don't allow naked images or links here. I just want to warn anyone replying not to post nude skins or images or whatever.

Now that that's done: Are you talking about within Create-A-Sim, or are you editing a mesh?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:54 AM
Edit the nude mesh by pulling out some vertices you want to be your nipples.

♘ visit my tumblr here
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 2:28 PM
mesh but every time the skin texture comes out too, i just want to pull only the pink nipple part. it looks like 2 layer nipple, cherry tip, vanilla base. it looks like custard.
Lab Assistant
retired moderator
#5 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:01 PM
What program are you using?

And the texture is going to still apply to any faces. If you pull a part of the model, that part will still have the same texture; It will just be a different shape.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 6:01 PM
milkshape, does that mean i have to create a seperate nipple and put it on the breast?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 7:05 PM
No dont add verts. Just move the verts around the last circle of the breast and move them out and resize them Dont worry about the textures yet... just make sure you move the right verts.

♘ visit my tumblr here
Lab Assistant
retired moderator
#8 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 7:53 PM Last edited by MaclimesZero : 12th Sep 2014 at 8:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by trap lorde
No dont add verts. Just move the verts around the last circle of the breast and move them out and resize them Dont worry about the textures yet... just make sure you move the right verts.

Yes, adding verts will break it.
Lab Assistant
retired moderator
#9 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 8:04 PM
I suck at words. So I drew you a picture.

This technique applies any time you are trying to raise any element on a mesh, such as flared gloves, straps on a jacket, or any "sharp" edged mesh edits.

(Note that there will be a bit of stretching on some of those faces, now, after step 3. You may want to bring in some of those verts that are even further out to minimize this.)

Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#10 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 8:56 PM
IMO there aren't enough verts in the breasts to make a good nipple. I've been able to add a completely new non-morphing meshpart (for anatomically correct males) and am working on adding vertices that will morph along with the surrounding verts like a nipple will have to.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 3:25 AM
i read the rules in upload section, if i cannot upload nude skin or show the image, can i send the nude skin via email?
i really can't make it 3d without messing it up. can somebody help making it 3d?
Eminence Grise
#12 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ati
i read the rules in upload section, if i cannot upload nude skin or show the image, can i send the nude skin via email?

You can't upload it or link to it HERE. There are plenty of other places where you can upload sims mods, including some specifically adult places. Try Google

Quote: Originally posted by ati
i really can't make it 3d without messing it up. can somebody help making it 3d?

No requests are allowed at MTS... Guideline 17: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...stingguidelines

But if I understand the previous posters, it may not be possible, at least with existing methods. Just have to wait and see what comes up.