Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 12:16 AM
Default Places you want to visit.
Everyone has a place that they have always wanted to go. My best friend and I have always wanted to travel. We made a deal when we were younger, that one day we would travel to all the places we wanted to visit. So I was thinking in this thread everyone could tell where they have always wanted to travel to and why. Post some pictures of those places too. It can even be a place that you have already visited.

Call me Sasha
Funny how when your a kid, you dream about your future and when you are an adult, you dream about going back to when you were a kid.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 11:48 PM
I liked to visit a tropical country with tropical beach as the picture
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 5:12 AM
lol me too. I have always wanted to see a beach like that. lol. I want to go to Ireland. Its the history that draws me there. I would love to see it and hear the legends first hand.

Call me Sasha
Funny how when your a kid, you dream about your future and when you are an adult, you dream about going back to when you were a kid.