Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

lordtyger9

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 3987 (Who?), Viewed: 174279 times.
Page 160 of 160
Mad Poster
#3976 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 11:23 AM
The book cover when studying parenting is nothing special. How am I supposed to convey in my pictures that this was when the Sim studied parenting? No helpful EA!

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Mad Poster
#3978 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 11:48 AM
I know, but doesn't change that I think it's stupid EA didn't do it properly to begin with

Field Researcher
#3980 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 9:38 PM
I can't stand how passive-aggressive some of the messages you get from friends whose relationship is dropping are. I think there's a mod to remove them, but I like knowing who needs a phone call now and then. I don't like "You know, I don't want our friendship to be a burden..." though. Stop being so dramatic, guys.
#3981 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 10:08 PM
Have you ever called when a Sim is at work or school? Even the nicest Sims turn extremely passive-aggressive then. There's a mod to fix it though.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Instructor
#3982 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 11:58 PM
They're not passive-aggressive, they're verbally abusive. Passive aggression is a form of non-violent resistance, but on a petty scale (like "forgetting" to do something because you're mad at the person who asked you to do it).

Be careful what mod you get. I have one that makes them actually phone instead, and now my Sims' phones are ringing off the hook and they stay on the phone with each caller until the daily relationship hits 100. I may have to delete it and go back to the messages.
Lab Assistant
#3983 Old Yesterday at 1:30 AM
I hated those messages too, they always got me seeing red . I used to use the voodoo doll to give a boost in a decaying friendship, but sometimes it'll backfire. I think I used boolProp once to drag the relationship bar back to 100, I can't remember.
Mad Poster
#3984 Old Yesterday at 1:41 AM
X is at work, unlike SOME people. DX
Mad Poster
#3985 Old Yesterday at 8:01 AM
Yeah they are stupidly rude, not funny at all (atleast to me). But Cyjon made a great fix that replaces them with more friendly helpful replies, found here on MTS.

Mad Poster
#3986 Old Yesterday at 10:20 AM
First world problems lol.

I have a peeve with outfits that are recoloured in about 50 different colours. Way too many and it's hard to pick the right ones.
Field Researcher
#3987 Old Yesterday at 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummilutt
Yeah they are stupidly rude, not funny at all (atleast to me). But Cyjon made a great fix that replaces them with more friendly helpful replies, found here on MTS.

Thanks! This helps combat some of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
First world problems lol.

I have a peeve with outfits that are recoloured in about 50 different colours. Way too many and it's hard to pick the right ones.

"Just delete the ones you don't want!"

BUT WHICH ONES DO I WANT?
Lab Assistant
#3988 Old Today at 1:40 AM
Speaking of obnoxious messages- I feel like I've brought this up before, but every time it happens, my blood pressure skyrockets.

When a sim runs a home business and they invite a friend over while the business is closed, and the friend complains about a mess in their house so they lose business customer points. Is there a mod for this? Because it makes me rage.

I once had a pregnant visitor rush to the bathroom with morning sickness, vomit all over the toilet and then come out and berate their friend for the mess they caused. I don't kill off sims often, but I was so close to setting her on fire and watching her burn.
Page 160 of 160