Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 4:58 PM Last edited by xtinamadeinxina : 28th Aug 2014 at 1:02 AM.
Default Problem with Hair. (Custom Content)
Hello everyone!
I'm having a problem to create hair recolour .
When I introduce the package file in the Mods folder and open the game, the alternate color is the same as the original. Doesn't change the color.
I need to create a dark blond hair tone and I can't create it, although I have already created recolours and re-textured clothing.
Note that is the first time I do this.
Does anyone know why this happens?
Thanks!

I used believe in six impossible things before breakfast.
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 5:48 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 27th Aug 2014 at 7:12 PM.
Is this a recolour or a default override? In the former case, you might want to try again when a fixed version of ColorMagic is released -- see the sticky in Modding Tools by granthes, and the link in there.

E: I've also stickified this for CAS Parts, now. That's the same issue.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 8:03 PM
It's a recolour. I tried a default override and has worked.
I'd like to one day make a recolour without default override, I'll keep me informed.
Thank you very much for your answer!

I used believe in six impossible things before breakfast.