Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSweetToddler
We probably won't get adult carries child? Don't worry about it too much, I haven't even looked into it too well.

Oh to the joy! 😂
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#127 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 8:21 PM
Yep! haha

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 8:41 PM
Yep! haha

Lab Assistant
#129 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 1:40 PM
Okay good news: I’m getting a new computer so I am able to create the adult to adult carries. I also wanted to make children to children carries as well and maybe a special animation just for children. There’s one little problem I have though with these projects: I have no idea on how to make them into custom social interactions. Sigh...that’s not in expertise unfortunately. I don’t think altering an already existing one works...or does it? I don’t know...
Trainee Moderator
#130 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperGal<3
Okay good news: I’m getting a new computer so I am able to create the adult to adult carries. I also wanted to make children to children carries as well and maybe a special animation just for children. There’s one little problem I have though with these projects: I have no idea on how to make them into custom social interactions. Sigh...that’s not in expertise unfortunately. I don’t think altering an already existing one works...or does it? I don’t know...

That's great! Don't worry about it though, just clone the interaction, well actually ask somebody to "unlock" the pick up interactions for adults and children, I asked Skydome to do it, he did it great, and then just copy the other interactions from the gamplaydata.package in the game's gameplay bin, but first copy the whole package to your desktop, you don't want to mess up your game

But anyways, I heard Sofmc9 doing some interactions for toddlers, I think the adult to child carries too, but she said the child stretched, so keep that in mind.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 9:56 PM
That's great! Don't worry about it though, just clone the interaction, well actually ask somebody to "unlock" the pick up interactions for adults and children, I asked Skydome to do it, he did it great, and then just copy the other interactions from the gamplaydata.package in the game's gameplay bin, but first copy the whole package to your desktop, you don't want to mess up your game

But anyways, I heard Sofmc9 doing some interactions for toddlers, I think the adult to child carries too, but she said the child stretched, so keep that in mind.

Phew, thanks! Maybe I can also ask her to help me too.
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 10:15 PM
Children stretching...Sigh...
Trainee Moderator
#133 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 10:32 PM
Children stretching...Sigh...

Are they still stretching for you then?

Lab Assistant
#134 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 10:29 PM
Are they still stretching for you then?

Oh no I was just saying in general.
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 1:19 AM
Heh...this thread died down for some reason...
Trainee Moderator
#136 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 10:10 AM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 17th Aug 2018 at 10:58 AM.
Heh...this thread died down for some reason...

Well, this was just a thread to talk about and post issues of the children can carry toddlers mod, that's still in the queue.

Lab Assistant
#137 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 2:26 PM
Well, this was just a thread to talk about and post issues of the children can carry toddlers mod, that's still in the queue.

Oh okay
Trainee Moderator
#138 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 2:43 PM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 17th Aug 2018 at 3:10 PM.
Oh okay

If you want to talk more about other aged carries, talk in your thread about adult to adult carries.

But you can still post in this thread if you wanted.

Lab Assistant
#139 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 1:03 AM
If you want to talk more about other aged carries, talk in your thread about adult to adult carries.

But you can still post in this thread if you wanted.

Okay. I want to discuss more about the adult to adult carries
Trainee Moderator
#140 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 1:06 AM
Okay. I want to discuss more about the adult to adult carries

Alrighty

Lab Assistant
#141 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 1:15 AM
Alrighty

I just posted a new question there.
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 12:55 AM
Mod looks great guys! Any luck with the adult carrying child?
Scholar
Original Poster
#143 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 3:52 PM
Currently no. My computer is also having problems
The animations have to be changed too.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skydome
Currently no. My computer is also having problems
The animations have to be changed too.

I just got my new computer today. New idles? Maybe I can help with that but not at this moment. The weekends more likely.
Page 6 of 6