Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 5:07 PM
The cheat bar doesn't appear
Hello! please read all before commenting something bad.
so..
I went on my game normally and I made a family
I also made a home
The home cost 87k simoleons....
And I thought to open the cheat bar... to get the money
I clicked the ctrl + shift + C
But it doesn't appear.
Is there a new update?
Oh my computer is MAC
I have installed the sims 2 super collection - super collection is available only on app store so.. -
Or it cancelled?
So yeah someone smart could go on the internet to search.. right?
But.. I DIDN'T FOUND NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
Please comment something helpful because i can't play sims without it.
Or tell me a link with "get money cheat"
I also want to get a freddy fazbear costume and a chicken one :D
And a bunny if it's possible purple bunny
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 5:35 PM
Er, are you holding all of the keys at the same time?
Link Ninja
#3 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 6:07 PM
To bring it up on mac you need to hit command + Shift + C. Not control. Try hitting the apple (command) button instead of the 'control' button.

Reference: Played Sims 2 on Mac for 6 years.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 6:19 PM
Also, I had a friend whose pop-up blocker was keeping the cheat window from coming up, so if Charmful's advice (which certainly ought to be good) doesn't work, turn off anything like that your computer has running.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#5 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 6:39 AM
No, even on a Mac, it's still ctrl+shift+c. Cmd+shift+c seems like it ought to work, but it doesn't. I have had to use crtl on my Mac ever since I installed The Sims 2 on it, eight years ago. In any case, you need to push all three keys down at the same time.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
Er, are you holding all of the keys at the same time?

Yeah I do
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 1:22 PM
I'll try to refresh my keyboard. Thanks for caring
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 7:32 PM
This sometimes happens when you have a program that is using the same keystrokes.

If you have Cursor XP this link explains how to reassign the shortcut: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?..._Won%27t_Appear

If you have HP Health Check, this link explains how to reassign the shortcut: http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/do...1.html?qid=9101

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#9 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 7:58 PM
Oh Jessa well remembered. Now you say it, I recall I've read about that before.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Forum Resident
#10 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 8:05 PM
If you have Gyazo, I believe the command to take a snapshot is the same as the one to open the cheat bar by default, so change that to another command if you have it installed.

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree