Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 6:11 PM
Default WCIF my old CC? (PICTURES)
I just recently reinstalled my sims 3 and realized I backed up the WRRROOONGGG FILES

Which resulted in me mourning for the losses of my 2 prized sims. Gwen and Victor. Sigh

So I'd very much like some help with finding some CC. I found a lot that I used to have, with working links thank God.

But these are some things I'd very much like to get back.

Starting off with Victor, I'd like his hair back, please & thanks.

Next with Gwen and her hair! I've been trying to find it everywhere and I just can't find it...I found something similar, but it wasn't one I was looking for!

Here's another for length visual

And finally....her bed, her wall decor, and some clutter I really loved.

SPECIFICALLY
1) The WELCOME sign
2) That glorious graffiti painting
3) The bed! (not the pillows on it and not the blanket)
4) The pillows on the floor! I think it came with a set, so a link to that would be very much appreciated.

Thank you so much!

Erm... it's been a while since I've been on MTS but I'll have a look at the rules in case I broke any...I have a feeling the images I've provided are a little on the big side. Oops.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 8:09 AM
The male hair looks like Lapiz's hair Zombrex but flipped...
If the picture was flipped when editing then I'm pretty sure that's the hair you're looking for.

The female hair looks like Anto/Alesso Glow, more specifically ChazzyBazzy's retexture of Alesso Glow, version A

For the objects:
Welcome mirror by Angela@TSR
Gaffiti walls by Pralinesims@TSR
Bed by Kiolometro@TSR

I could not find the pillows with the bit of research I did, but maybe someone else will find them!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 7:15 PM
Thank you so much! Yes!!! This is great, and if no one could find the pillows I don't mind! You found all the good stuff Thank you! :D