Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 8:40 PM Last edited by OnayaW : 7th Aug 2018 at 5:33 PM. Reason: game repaired itself over night?

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default [SOLVED] Clothes appear in body shop but not in game
I’ve tried to take the folder in an out and idk what to do. I forced to reset most of my game but obviously took out my download folder and neighborhood folder
As I go back to my neighborhood several pieces of clothing was missing or was cut weirdly and it has never done this before
And if it wasn’t enough
All my aliens’ faces are pushed down. Idk what’s happening bc this has literally never happened before. Never ever.

Finally fixed the clothing but all the faces on any non human skin is still distorded! IDK what still to do, and none of this is cc skin either - it is - pure skin from the game itself ;A;

I've tried any advices I could find online, with no help unfortunately. The faces are stucked distorded and they were on some of my favorite sims!

I build small houses *^*
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 4:27 AM
I don't know, never seen or heard anything like this before.

When you say neighbourhood folder, you mean the one under documents? Why would you remove that? Did you make a backup first? You should always make a backup so you can restore to that if something goes wrong.

The game doesn't have the purple spots or colouring-unless that is makeup?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 8:17 AM
@joandsarah77 it is the back-up which was one of the reasons I cleaned up in the first place as I had accidentally deleted a sim.
But the faces are all ene

Also it is make-up and no it doesn’t help taking it off as some sites suggested

I build small houses *^*
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 8:21 AM
Do you have custom sliders or any replacement face templates?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 12:31 PM
Removing face templates should not change existing sims though.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 1:28 PM
That image looks like it's taken with CC in, so I'm more thinking of a slider or face template which is borked somehow.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 1:38 PM
TS2 deals with morphs, so when a sim is made, their face structure is saved with them regardless of which face sliders (be it default or custom) were used, so I doubt that borked morphs or face templates would cause this to happen with existing sims.

If the alien template is borked, it could potentially cause aliens born after the problem appeared to be born with weird faces. Shouldn't affect existing sims, though.

The skin in the picture looks to be maybe a default replacement (slightly different color, and the lips are more glossy).

I'm guessing you've already tried taking your sims to a mirror. Have you tried the face sugery?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 5:32 PM
Guys it is now solved
Yesterday I kind of gave up trying to fix it so I just installed my megahood and gave up on trying to save my gameplay
Today I noticed that something we’re not what it was yesterday.
So all in all
All the faces works again like they should!
I think there might was a patch hidden in the megahood to save broken faces and somehow it saved Richerville as well!
Whatever happened
It works again!

I build small houses *^*
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 10:58 PM
Yah! except we don't actually know what happened or how it got fixed, only that it is fixed? You need to post this to the weird thread because lol, this was the weirdest glitch I have ever seen.

~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 6:33 AM
@joandsarah77 I think it might have been the game there had a hard time to load cc properly and therefor distorted faces with more than two layers of make-up
At least it’s a possibility.

I build small houses *^*