Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 10:40 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Lag when switching from a mode to another
Hi guys! I have a little problem in my game, nothing serious, but I noticed it happens if in the lot I have lot of tombstones.
Usually the game it's quite fast, but it lags a bit when switch from live mode to all the others (including the save screen) and viceversa, only if a Sim dies during the game session; if I reload the lot everything it's fine.
I've been having this glitch for a while, but I don't usually play with Sims Killers lol I definetely remember having this glitch on the Specter lot if I'd kill more sims on the lot though.
I've tryed to see if I get any error with the testing cheats enabled, but it doesn't show anything. I also have the Smart EP check from CJ, plenty of no memory trash fixes and I use the hood checker once in a while to get rid of corrupted data. Today I've downloaded the batbox for the first time, but it doesn't give me any specific fix on the lot.
Do you think it might be related to any mod? Ah, I don't know if it could be related, but I also use replacements for the Grim Reaper (right now I'm using the one from TSM).
Thanks a lot
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by *_Drew~
Hi guys! I have a little problem in my game, nothing serious, but I noticed it happens if in the lot I have lot of tombstones.
Usually the game it's quite fast, but it lags a bit when switch from live mode to all the others (including the save screen) and viceversa, only if a Sim dies during the game session; if I reload the lot everything it's fine.
I've been having this glitch for a while, but I don't usually play with Sims Killers lol I definetely remember having this glitch on the Specter lot if I'd kill more sims on the lot though.
I've tryed to see if I get any error with the testing cheats enabled, but it doesn't show anything. I also have the Smart EP check from CJ, plenty of no memory trash fixes and I use the hood checker once in a while to get rid of corrupted data. Today I've downloaded the batbox for the first time, but it doesn't give me any specific fix on the lot.
Do you think it might be related to any mod? Ah, I don't know if it could be related, but I also use replacements for the Grim Reaper (right now I'm using the one from TSM).
Thanks a lot

Test with out any CC in your game, including the Grim Reaper thing.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.