Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 8:27 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims 2 Keeps Crashing When I Go Into Lot
Sorry if this doesn't really make sense, I'm bad at explaining this haha.
So I built a few sets & for some reason every time I build my school set it crashes. I can't figure out whats causing the problem though. I've tried separating my cc,& I always come down to 2/3 folders (Bodyshop, Build, & Buy). I have a bodyshop folder and inside are subfolders such as genetics, hair, etc. and when I separate all the folders & run them with the singular folders against the build/buy mode folders there are no issues. If I run the bodyshop folder by itself though there aren't any issues. But if I run it all together it automatically crashes.

I've also separated all the files & tried to do the thing where you split your downloads in half & continue to do so until you find the bad file, but no matter what it won't crash when I do that, & I can't find what is causing the issue. I tried using Delphy's Download Organizer to see if I had some broken files, but I don't, & I also used the hack conflict detector but nothing comes up except duplicate files. I also tried the CFF Explorer and it didn't do anything.

I don't know how to fix this or find what file is corrupting the game. The game terminates & I've tried everything everyone has told me to so far. I've even uninstalled it & reinstalled it multiple times & nothing is working. I also have windows 10 so maybe that is part of the problem? Thank you for reading this even though it's kind of a mess haha.