Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 2:43 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default The game freezes before intro
All of a sudden when I open it up, it will show the blue screen right before the intro, but then instead of the intro it remains at a black screen. I went to task manager and it said it was not responding, and the mouse was acting as if it was in the game, so to get out I had to log out of my account on my computer.
I played it yesterday and it worked fine, but when I closed it I got an error message saying the application has crashed and terminated, which has happened before, but I don't remember having this issue last time. Also, I had tried deleting cache and still get the error
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 3:53 AM
Did you just add in some new CC?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Did you just add in some new CC?

The night before last I downloaded a few houses, but they didn't cause any issues
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 6:20 AM Last edited by lunatails : 27th Mar 2017 at 8:58 AM.
I ended up reinstalling it because it was a problem all accounts on my comp was having

UPDATE: Still getting the issue after reinstalling, also file explorer keeps locking up on me, so I'm just going to restore my comp