Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 9:16 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Is there a way to safely edit an apartment without moving my family out and then back in?
Alright, so I've got that stair bug where you can't walk on it. However, my sims live in an apartment. Is there any safe way to edit it without moving them out and then back in?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 9:19 PM
Use the batbox to force an error on all objects. That should fix the bugged staircase.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 10:36 PM
Temporarily. It will keep happening, though.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 11:51 PM
I also have just one more question. Where do I put Volestea ? It's a vacation subhood, so I thought in Bon Voyage's NeighborhoodTemplate folder, but the Readme says I should put it in C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden\TSData\Res\NeighborhoodTemplate. I have Ultimate Collection, so what should I do?

Thank you for any answers!