Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 10:17 AM
I prefer a desktop as well. I did use a very nice laptop for a while, but the memory consistently gave problems and had to replaced all the time. Now I can replace a memory card all on my own on a desktop, so I changed back to that. (It was nice, though, to be able to carry the thing around with me).
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#27 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Intel doesn't make graphics cards - they do have some integrated chips which are okay for gaming, especially for low-demand games like TS2. If you're looking at Intel chips, you want to be looking at the 3000 series for gaming.

Most laptops can't have a graphics card added; if OP wanted to upgrade they'd have to buy a new laptop.

That said, it should still be possible to use the graphicsrules maker to force the game to enable smooth edges, which would allow OP to fix their flickering issue. They'd just have to be judicious about it, and not whack other settings up just because they can.

So I can download Graphic Rules maker and carefully set whatever that would enable smooth edges bar/slider?
Mad Poster
#28 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 3:28 PM
If you are only after enabling smooth edges, you don't need graphic rules maker. You just need this little tweaking done :
http://www.forestbalrog.com/smooth-...greyed-out.html
Just make a backup of your original Graphics Rules.sgr. We never know.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#29 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 3:46 PM
Holding thumbs, SneakyWingPhoenix. I really hope Rosebine's advice works.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#30 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 10:57 PM
I'll test it out. Holding finger cross it won't screw stuff up even more.
Page 2 of 2