Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 10:52 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Maxis hood tree deco disappeared from hood
Went on to my custom map as usual and a lot of maxis trees have disappeared from hood? Not all of them, but quite a lot. Any help?

EDIT: I have a copy of the same hood. Looked at that one. Trees have disappeared in hood view in same places as well but the trees are there from lot view apparently

EDIT again: Just also noticed, it does this when I click on the families tab (in a completely different place now) but they all return on the decorations tab ?????????????????????????? The hood is very tree heavy, but it's never done this before so I don't know if it's that.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 4:47 PM
If you place too many decorations in your hood, some of them disappear or get distorted when you switch to any other mode than the decoration one. Though, I'm not sure whether your computer setup or the game engine itself (or both) define the limit of decorations you can put down.

Visit My Test of Time Challenge: wordpress & livejournal
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 1:07 PM
Oh I see, I doubt there's a cheat to bypass the "limit". I wouldn't have thought it was too many as there's no lagging issues, maybe it is the game engine itself. Thank you for replying