Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 4:11 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sim's aspiration keeps changing
Not sure exactly what happened or when, but at some point today my sims aspiration suddenly changed from romance to grow up. I have not used any cheats on her, and I can't figure out the cause for this. I also discovered it happens each time her wants refresh.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 12:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lunatails
Not sure exactly what happened or when, but at some point today my sims aspiration suddenly changed from romance to grow up. I have not used any cheats on her, and I can't figure out the cause for this. I also discovered it happens each time her wants refresh.

This right here and now is hood corruption. Stop playing as your neighbourhood will soon be a BFBVFS if you continue without trying to fix the problem, make a copy of the hood and run Mootilda's hoodchecker on the regular hood, not the backup. Make sure you click the "Remove" option upon clicking on the neighbourhood. After doing this keep playing, but it's only a matter of time before the space time continuum of your neighbourhood is lost and collapses upon itself.

Unfortunately Hood Checker can't fix everything, and never will be able to as Mootilda has long since passed, but if you know your way around SimPE you can clone the sim's appearances and place them in a new hood.

Hello? Nice to meet you. I'm a rather small Sims 2 modder that well, mods (And seems to post a lot on the forums with seemingly with a lot of posts. Or maybe just around 60 but who cares idk how to count well actually I do but that's a story for myself.)

Check out my creations Here!
Scholar
#3 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 12:27 PM
Do you eventually have this mod: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=607098 ?

It states, that:
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 12:32 PM
Actually, that might not be corruption but possibly a mod. Whatever it is, it doesn't sound too good though. Try taking all your CC out (except for the needed mods) and see if the problem disappears (hint: you don't have to save).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HonokaAizawa
Do you eventually have this mod: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=607098 ?

It states, that:

yup that's it, thank you