Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 12:20 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default #1.Can't Post, #2. Can't use cheat comand
#1. I got a message when i wanted to post in another section and none of them apply to me:

"Crows_of_Fire, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

#2. I'm having trouble with using the ctrl + alt + c comand. It doesn't seem to work for me anymore. I don't have any cheats, at all. I took them all out, then reinstalled the game. Still doesn't work. Can anyone help me?

"So from now on when people get wood, they'll think of trojans!"
----Ned Flanders
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 12:23 PM Last edited by Cazkiwi : 25th Sep 2005 at 12:25 PM.
I get that too sometimes, I just refresh page... sometimes I think it's because it's trying to get a page off a different server, because the name in the address bar isn't the main domain modthesims2... its like ***.modthesims2.com/blahblah which is the other server... I guess... but don't quote me....

Cos its Ctrl + Shift + C, not alt
Banned
#3 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 12:27 PM
For #1, where exactly are you trying to post.
Out of all the help subforums, the only one you can post in is "Sims 2 Help" as the others are read-only.