Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#51 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 11:17 PM
The other "Unknown" might be robot. I guess it controls the non-servo robots.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 12:07 AM
Thanks mdsb759! That will be it. I've only got one Sim in my whole game making robots, and I have played her much. She's only made a few toy ones so far. So I can easily forget all about robots. I'm sure that's what the second "unknown" must be!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MattieOReilly
Of my huge hood? What kind of pics would you like to see?

I would love to see pics of family trees!
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 6:13 AM
I don't know exactly because I haven't finished going around giving everyone their makeovers yet and putting them in a spreadsheet along the way, however for my megahood which includes Strangetown + Pleasantview + Bluewater Village + Riverblossom Hills + Widespot + La Fiesta Tech + Sim State University + Land Grant University + All the bin Sims (and downtown but that doesn't come with Sims) going off what I have already and counting the households I still have to do and just saying they have an average of about 3 or so Sims a rough estimate is around 200, give or take a little. And I haven't even begun playing them yet!

Let the fun begin! And of course i'm just going off playables here. I have all the townies that are to be expected. And of course the dead Sims that start off dead..

My Simblr
He/They
Mad Poster
#55 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 6:42 AM
I didn't realize until reading through this thread that Sim Manipulator even had a census option, but anyway:

It's pretty cool. I especially like how it doesn't require a sim with a clear queue or for me to unpause the game.
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 12:21 AM
When I went in game today to see something I checked the census with the sim manipulator. I'm sure this includes townies..also i'm not done going around doing makeovers yet and assigning orientations and all that jazz. But here is what it said so far.

My Simblr
He/They
Page 3 of 3