Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 1:51 AM
Default WCIF New Collection/Maxis Upgraded ones
Hi there!
I was wondering if anybody knows a good site from where download some new collections for the game, which include only deafult items, or some sorted by style that include also items from the build mode. It would be nice to have some of pre-existent ones updated with items from the various EPs but I don't think anyone else has ever bothered to do it
I've just finished putting together Asian Fusion - Asian and Far East because I couldn't find anything online.
Alternativetely, is there a fast way to edit a collection through SimPE or something similar (I was trying to create some on my own using the Collection Creator but I'm afraid it works only with CC and I can't open the Categorizer at all)?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 2:15 AM
Funny you ask, I was about to edit the maxis Architecture Collection (M&G) to add my windows add-on, and was wondering if i could even share it, since it was not a custom collection, but an edit of Maxis.
Sorry, I am posting but not helping...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Funny you ask, I was about to edit the maxis Architecture Collection (M&G) to add my windows add-on, and was wondering if i could even share it, since it was not a custom collection, but an edit of Maxis.
Sorry, I am posting but not helping...

That I'm sure would be fine as long as you are clear about what it is. Tell people it overwrites or is meant as a substitute for.
Quote: Originally posted by *_Drew~
Hi there!
I was wondering if anybody knows a good site from where download some new collections for the game, which include only deafult items, or some sorted by style that include also items from the build mode. It would be nice to have some of pre-existent ones updated with items from the various EPs but I don't think anyone else has ever bothered to do it
I've just finished putting together Asian Fusion - Asian and Far East because I couldn't find anything online.
Alternativetely, is there a fast way to edit a collection through SimPE or something similar (I was trying to create some on my own using the Collection Creator but I'm afraid it works only with CC and I can't open the Categorizer at all)?

You know you can edit collections in game right?

I DL a collection a good while back for the Christmas items from the Christmas packs. Probably MATY. I could put that on SFS for you if you want.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
You know you can edit collections in game right?

I DL a collection a good while back for the Christmas items from the Christmas packs. Probably MATY. I could put that on SFS for you if you want.

Yes, but it' quite tedious and slow at times... Although I realized I could merge two collections by putting one of them as first in the list and just add the objects I want without chosing to which collection (they go to the 1st one by default).

At the moment I've menaged to merge Tikki and Tropical, I will have a look to check for the "modern" and "cheap" ones and then I will see.

Ah, the one from the Christmas Party Pack would be very useful, thank you so much
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 2:09 PM
OK - here is the party pack collection which was originally by someone called dber (no idea, probably MATY). It says it's H05 only but I seem to remember I updated it when the second little pack (H06) came out so it contains objects from both. I also included in that zip file a couple of collections of base game stuff - build and buy collections which were not included with the BG. Let me know if that works properly.

http://simfileshare.net/download/457548/

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 3:00 PM
Thank you so much Maxon! I'm going out but later I'll check and I'll let you know ^^