Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 11:15 AM
Default WCIF Toilet shrub
Once (years ago) I had downloaded a small shrub (just a few leaves) which could be used as a toilet. The Sim would squat over it, the shrub would be pressed down, and the Sim would pee. It also raised their comfort.

I have searched everywhere, but can't find it anywhere. Does anyone remember such a shrub?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 11:27 AM Last edited by FranH : 12th Nov 2018 at 11:43 AM.
The CS toilet bush

Just click on the 'download this'.

The original 'toilet bush'
Garden Toilet (sorry, but it is TSR)

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TychoH
Once (years ago) I had downloaded a small shrub (just a few leaves) which could be used as a toilet. The Sim would squat over it, the shrub would be pressed down, and the Sim would pee. It also raised their comfort.

I have searched everywhere, but can't find it anywhere. Does anyone remember such a shrub?

Different download also from Affinity Sims. I just saw this last night so I knew where it was when I saw your question. haha

Toilet Shrub
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 3:00 PM
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 6:17 PM
Sorry I forgot about this thread. Thank you all for the links, I downloaded them all never have enough toilet variation!

Quote: Originally posted by azlynn
Different download also from Affinity Sims. I just saw this last night so I knew where it was when I saw your question. haha

Toilet Shrub

That's the one I was looking for!! Thank you :lovestruc
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TychoH
Sorry I forgot about this thread. Thank you all for the links, I downloaded them all never have enough toilet variation!

That's the one I was looking for!! Thank you :lovestruc

Looks like it was just in time. Affinity Sims seems to have gone now, too. Dinger.
Scholar
#8 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 6:30 PM
I have an invisible toilet that you place on the ground and the sims 'squat' to use it... lol -- so funny !
It's used for my 'homeless' and down-on-their-luck sims.....

One interaction I've yet to see ... the part at the video intro where a sim stands there with a cup... begging. Have never noticed a sim doing that !
Amazing how much there is in this game.

" Inama Nushif "
Mad Poster
#9 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tleilaxu3
One interaction I've yet to see ... the part at the video intro where a sim stands there with a cup... begging. Have never noticed a sim doing that !

That's the aspiration failure animation for Fortune sims. If a Fortune sim's aspiration stays in low red long enough, that sim will head out to the mailbox and begin begging with a cup.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 4:39 AM
Simslice has a panhandler object that lets you make your sims do that. XD
Scholar
#11 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 6:49 PM
Default Where is Simslice ?
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Simslice has a panhandler object that lets you make your sims do that. XD

Have been looking for this... didn't find it here at MTS.
Any links ?
Tia.

" Inama Nushif "
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tleilaxu3
Have been looking for this... didn't find it here at MTS.
Any links ?
Tia.

It's on the booty: http://svt.paysites.mustbedestroyed...artist/hoboset/