Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 4:24 AM
Default What's your favorite album?
Mine would be Dosage by Collective Soul
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 5:19 AM
Death to Analog by Julien-k

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 6:55 AM
KMFDM Symbols

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Instructor
#4 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 7:38 AM
Born To Die - Paradise Edition by Lana Del Rey.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 10:28 AM Last edited by simsample : 8th Mar 2019 at 6:45 PM. Reason: Fixed Link
Scholar
#6 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 2:41 PM
Favorite album?
Definitely Meteora by Linkin Park!
Scholar
#7 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HonokaAizawa
Favorite album?
Definitely Meteora by Linkin Park!

Because of all the feels.
Or The Pale Emperor by Marylin Manson, or a few others. But I think these two rank as my top 2.
Inventor
#8 Old 13th Nov 2015 at 12:57 PM
Ahhh, old Linkin Park was the soundtrack to my pre-teen/teenhood. (man I was an angry, antisocial teen )
The first album I bought was Hybrid Theory. God, I loved that CD.

But my favourite? My soul changes too often to have one favourite!

Right now it would be "1950" by Amedeo Minghe. Me and my partner listen to it almost everyday, generally while we make dinner, but sometimes just in the morning, or before bed. (we don't speak Italian, but the music is fantastic and his voice is hypnotic)

In the past it's been as varied as "CexCells" by Blaqk Audio, to "My Winter Storm" by Tarja Turunen, to "Dysfunction" by Staind, to the soundtrack from "The Queen of the Damned"
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 7:58 PM
Cry Baby by Melanie Martinez<3
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 9:05 PM
Either Rosenrot by Rammstein or Medazzaland by Duran Duran. Don't make me choose
Scholar
#11 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 9:42 PM
So hard to choose just one. I think I have to say Destroyer by KISS. I was gonna list something else, but seeing the user name Staarchild just triggered thoughts of KISS since Paul Stanley's character within KISS is The Starchild. Several of their top songs are on that album, and it's one I've always loved so I'll go with that.
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 6:23 AM
What Could Go Wrong by Red Vox!
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 8:18 AM
The Waves by Tamaryn.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 13th May 2020 at 4:57 PM Last edited by Deshong : 22nd Mar 2022 at 12:20 AM.
The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU0...rkbxohEs5GtpNoP

The Best of Bob Marley and the Wailers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRHV7xZXxmg

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition