Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2019 at 12:09 PM
Default Sim changes into weird clothing after shower?
I've never encountered this issue before, and was wondering if you guys might know why it's happening!
I have the Change Into Towel Everywhere mod by Shimrod101 (http://modthesims.info/d/576723/cha...where-1-19.html)
which might be a possible cause, but it's worked fine for me in the past. My only other guess it that it would be this particular cc item having some kind of coding error.

Pics attached so you can all see the ridiculousness https://scontent.fakl5-1.fna.fbcdn....490&oe=5D558F82
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th May 2019 at 12:38 PM
This mod is outdated, look at which patch it's compatible with..
LittleMsSam have updated it in the comments section of this mod, download her version and delete the old one that you've got
then delete your Localthumbcache file from the main Sims 4 folder.

also, yes, some creators are tagging their clothing in a bad way, especially alpha creators.
you can open this cc with the My Projects button in Sims 4 Studio and remove the check mark from the Nude category (under the Categories tab)
make sure you apply this to all swatches.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th May 2019 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
This mod is outdated, look at which patch it's compatible with..
LittleMsSam have updated it in the comments section of this mod, download her version and delete the old one that you've got
then delete your Localthumbcache file from the main Sims 4 folder.

also, yes, some creators are tagging their clothing in a bad way, especially alpha creators.
you can open this cc with the My Projects button in Sims 4 Studio and remove the check mark from the Nude category (under the Categories tab)
make sure you apply this to all swatches.

Thank you!!! Will let you know if this works