Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 8:02 PM
Default Assistance with Mod Constructor V4?? - Custom Traits Interacting
Heyo! I'm fairly new to the Sims 4 modding community have have been working for the past couple of hours on creating custom traits using Mod Constructor V4 (which I adore for it's relatively user friendly interface).

I wanted to have one of my traits (Android AI) to get a buff when someone with another custom trait (Robophobia) interact with them. I know how to program so it the buff will only be given during certain interactions, and by people with certain traits. Where I'm struggling is how to get my other custom traits (and other modded traits for that matter) to show up as option.

I'm assuming since they're technically not in the game and don't have actual instance ID's they aren't showing up in the list. The modded traits themselves show up just fine in the game. I wanted to know if there was any workaround to get the modded traits to show up. The only help i can find is for V3. Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 2:36 AM
If you make the traits part of the same package, you can use the Existing Element option to do it.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 1:53 PM
You can just get the tuning ID in S4S and then add that as a "Game reference"