Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 26th May 2014 at 5:29 PM
Man, I hope it will work this well. The Sims 3 has been a nightmare. I have a PC that are suppose to run the game on max without any problems (I can play The Witcher 2, Saint's Row 3 and Tomb Raider om max without any problems and I can still play the newest games without problems too) but it has laged since day one and with CC or any mod it is 10 times worse. Not to forget the loading times. My loading times was 1.5 hours when I decided to just move my sim to a new town and restart so now it's just 20-30 mins.
Just the fact that I have never been able to play the game without laging is just irritating. And lets not forget the Laucher that freezes when I try to install anything and now wont install anything at all. I have spent the last 3 days trying to install some new sims and lots but it just wont work.
And creating a sim just takes forever because the loading is horrible what ever I try to do.

Man, I hope Sims 4 will work as good as they say but I think I will wait and see.

Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's found a home with all the friends I've made. And if they think of me now and then...if they don't forget me...our hearts will be one. My friends are my power!
-Sora in "KINGDOM HEARTS"
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 29th May 2014 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anongirlxx
I don't understand why anyone would want Sims 4 to run on a low end computer? wouldn't you prefer that the game was better? I would rather have to upgrade my computer and know that I'm getting a decent game on a decent computer. It makes me mad that all the people who refuse to get into the 21st century and get even half decent computers get considered in the game making process. Thus proving even more that EA are only out for the money.

i don't think they should cater to the lowest end computer, but i don't think i've ever read such a privilege-rich comment on a sims forum (and that's kind of saying a lot) so this did give me a good laugh.
Page 6 of 6