Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2014 at 9:25 AM
Default I want Sims 4!
what comes to my mind to make this thread is, making sims(celebrity thing) in Sims 3 is so F***ing hard then when I see the game play trailer in Sims 4 it's totally powerful and awesome, sculpting Sims(especially a celebrity Sim) is way to fine and much easy than sims 3 CC sliders(some sliders are not working in my game). So I want this game so badly, if I have this game this year I'll make my first celebrity Sim even I don't have CC's it would satisfy me either.

TS4 C-A-S:

TS3 C-A-S:

So guys what do you think? Do you want this game too or am I the only one??? :P

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th May 2014 at 9:38 AM
Did you need to start a new thread for this?

↖ the one emotion TS4 better have
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th May 2014 at 10:08 AM
Is your first language English? Somehow I'm smitten with that the fact that it's not. :D

HE doesn't need an introduction.
One Minute Ninja'd
#4 Old 27th May 2014 at 11:08 AM
Well, I'm sure you're not the ONLY one who's excited. I'm pretty sure EA has more than 1 preorder by this point.

As to CAS, there are some questions that the short video still fails to answer:
-how many control points are there, and what's their range?
-can new control points (sliders) be added?

And as long as you brought up makeup in that TS3 shot:
-can we have custom makeup?
-can we recolor makeup?
-will there be a transparency slider like they finally gave us in TS3 which was damned useful?

And that's just a few questions I'd like answers to before I get excited over TS4. Believe me, I have lots of others.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th May 2014 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chriscars
Is your first language English? Somehow I'm smitten with that the fact that it's not. :D

no, my first language is filipino and im not good at english sorry for that

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th May 2014 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrDensilter
no, my first language is filipino and im not good at english sorry for that

Sexy. :lovestruc

HE doesn't need an introduction.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 27th May 2014 at 6:35 PM
Because we're special like that...

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Alchemist
#8 Old 27th May 2014 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
Because we're special like that...

Special, like "stop eating the paste" special?
Scholar
#9 Old 27th May 2014 at 6:56 PM
I am going to buy TS4 just so I can pull sim's cheeks (the ones in the face,btw :p) in CAS, like my annoying aunt used to do with me when I was young (again, the ones in the face :p). Finally , payback time!

But seriously, what they showed about CAS for TS4 is not nearly enough for me to decide whether I will buy TS4 or not.
Inventor
#10 Old 27th May 2014 at 7:32 PM
Or you can pinch your aunts cheeks for free, just saying.
Alchemist
#11 Old 27th May 2014 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
Or you can pinch your aunts cheeks for free, just saying.

As long as it's not her ass cheeks.
Inventor
#12 Old 27th May 2014 at 8:33 PM
Why do you have to be such a buzzkill?
Alchemist
#13 Old 27th May 2014 at 8:43 PM
Why do you have to be such a buzzkill?

It's his aunt. This isn't Game of Thrones where you can keep it all in the family.
Inventor
#14 Old 27th May 2014 at 8:45 PM
What about a pinch for luck?
Alchemist
#15 Old 27th May 2014 at 8:49 PM
What about a pinch for luck?

Sure, for someone really desperate for luck.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 27th May 2014 at 8:51 PM
The Sims 2, Sims 3 and now Sims 4 have always said that they would offer better customisation, more in-depth CAS and the ability to create people from real-life, but it's always fallen short, I mean can you properly re-create Beyonce or Mr. Smith from next door, properly in TS2 or TS3 without them looking generic, weird and boring? No. Perhaps with £50 of store content, every expansion, countless mods and CC you can. But with the Vanilla base game? No. And nothing will change with TS4; You will get a few more body parts to modify, and instead of using a slider, you will do exactly the same as before but awkwardly drag and push with your mouse. Your sims will still look as bland and boring as they did in every other instalment of the series.

why did i pick this username
Inventor
#17 Old 27th May 2014 at 8:52 PM
I'm pretty sure that the pinched one is the one getting lucky and not the pincher, but I will just try shut up about it since I'm already pretty OT.
Alchemist
#18 Old 27th May 2014 at 8:57 PM
I'm pretty sure that the pinched one is the one getting lucky and not the pincher, but I will just try shut up about it since I'm already pretty OT.

No, please go on. I am riveted by your knowledge of the Art of Ass Pinching. Also, what topic?
Inventor
#19 Old 27th May 2014 at 9:02 PM
Idk what topic, some stupid game or something. And you might be eager to know that I am a result of generations of ass pinching, as a matter of fact, my granddaddy before me invented it in 1945.
Alchemist
#20 Old 27th May 2014 at 9:04 PM
Idk what topic, some stupid game or something. And you might be eager to know that I am a result of generations of ass pinching, as a matter of fact, my granddaddy before me invented it in 1945.

You have quite a legacy to uphold!
Inventor
#21 Old 27th May 2014 at 9:07 PM
Indeed I do, if you only knew the half of it you would understand why it got me so upset that someones auntie wouldn't get a simple pinch for luck.
Alchemist
#22 Old 27th May 2014 at 9:14 PM
Indeed I do, if you only knew the half of it you would understand why it got me so upset that someones auntie wouldn't get a simple pinch for luck.

It all makes perfect sense now. Maybe you should start a foundation for those deprived of pinching. Set up a pinching station around town and have people line up to get their asses pinched for free. Nothing says "I give a shit" quite like a pinch in the butt.
Inventor
#23 Old 27th May 2014 at 9:16 PM
Sounds like a great idea, I'll get right at it tomorrow.

edit: wait a minute.... are you trying to get me arrested?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#24 Old 27th May 2014 at 9:16 PM
If you go on like that Someone's Auntie will end up poking you in the eye.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th May 2014 at 10:58 PM
Whoah... i dont know but pinch is most discussed in this thread .. :P

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS