Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2014 at 5:37 PM
Default Be careful what you wish for...
At this point, I almost don't want to ask for new features in the Sims 4 because every time we get something new, something old gets taken away.

When we got the open world in the Sims 3, the excuse for no car animations was that it was too difficult to include them in an open world. When we got Create-A-Style, we lost TS2 style genetics because they couldn't get both features to function properly together. Now, they're giving us previews of new features in the Sims 4 (e.g. push-and-pull CAS, "tactile" Build Mode).

Anyone else afraid of what we might lose?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th May 2014 at 6:14 PM
My sanity mainly.

↖ the one emotion TS4 better have
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th May 2014 at 6:25 PM
We've already lost pools due to multitasking.
Inventor
#4 Old 28th May 2014 at 6:26 PM
Seriosly stahp it.

I'm afraid there is not much left to lose, perhaps the open world and why the fuck do I keep posting in your threads?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th May 2014 at 6:30 PM
We are going to die! The whole world is going down down down!
Inventor
#6 Old 28th May 2014 at 6:34 PM
I have not gotten any sleep for a while and seemingly no one else has either.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th May 2014 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
I have not gotten any sleep for a while and seemingly no one else has either.

No, it's just you and Tanooki. Go sleep (just not with each other...unless you absolutely want to).
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th May 2014 at 6:36 PM
Whats sleep?
Inventor
#9 Old 28th May 2014 at 6:37 PM
I'm waiting for my medication to kick in so I have about an hour and a half to lurk on this forum.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 29th May 2014 at 1:59 AM
I don't know what we'll lose, but something I know for sure is that most of us will only figure it out long after buying the game.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th May 2014 at 2:28 AM
I'm not entirely sure what we'll lose, but I know for certain that they'll be losing my damn money.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 29th May 2014 at 3:25 AM
Right now, I'm with Retarded_Pig.

Typing that nickname makes me want to be apologetic. Sorry.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.