Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2014 at 3:02 AM
Default Swim animation or Cars animation?
Take one, remove another.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 30th May 2014 at 3:38 AM
What is this, a Saw movie? I want both. I want them all!

P.S. I know the executives at EA are creaming their pants at the thought of torturing players this way
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th May 2014 at 3:47 AM
Looks like a milking for the money shit again. Waiting and watching. O.O

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Alchemist
#4 Old 30th May 2014 at 4:36 AM
This is such an incomparable trade-off. Why isn't color wheel the option instead?

Just call me Nikel
Alchemist
#5 Old 30th May 2014 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
This is such an incomparable trade-off. Why isn't color wheel the option instead?

It already was.

EA chose the Build Mode house-plopping in its place. Or maybe it's the push-and-pull method in CAS that sealed the deal.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th May 2014 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Original_Sim
What is this, a Saw movie? I want both. I want them all!

P.S. I know the executives at EA are creaming their pants at the thought of torturing players this way

You can't have both. That would be too difficult!
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th May 2014 at 5:06 AM
well if swimming comes with pool games and toys like in freeplay then i'd choose the swimming option.
Alchemist
#8 Old 30th May 2014 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by toast2
well if swimming comes with pool games and toys like in freeplay then i'd choose the swimming option.

You are EA's favorite customer. Do you know that?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th May 2014 at 4:34 PM
CARS!

Cars.
Inventor
#10 Old 30th May 2014 at 5:35 PM
Neither, I want horsies.
Alchemist
#11 Old 30th May 2014 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Original_Sim

If only we were that important.
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 10:53 AM
I would choose car animations as long as these car animations include getting in and out of cars, backing out of driveways and not just driving around town!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 11:03 AM
Car animations
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 5:13 PM
Wait, what is this, some kind of a joke thread. I mean, we saw no pools, and no cars (on lots) so I guess there is something they are hiding. I'll go with the car animations because it is a minor issue. The pools should be in the basegame (or not, knowing EA) so the swimming animations must be in. I mean, how would or sims look while teleporting into object pool and suddenly dissapearing in it like in rabbit hole. Then you hear a sounds of splashing and your sim reappears again on the nearby terrain (if we could call it terrain) with a hysterical emotion and a pumped moodlet (if there is going to be that sort of moodlet). They are not too crazy to do that, right... RIGHT?