Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 4:40 PM
can you help me please :(?
Hi, I'm trying to update my game and i have this error

i tried to uninstall all my game and reinstall them, i also tried to uninstall the origin
and still have the problem, what can i do ?
and sorry about my English
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 4:50 PM
Have you changed the TS3SP03.exe file at all? That kind of error, especially when it's on an exe, is often due to applying a no-cd/crack to your game.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 4:54 PM
no i didn't change it? and i uninstall all my cracked games.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 8:15 PM
Any help ?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 4:35 AM Last edited by nautica187 : 1st Jul 2014 at 4:58 AM.
HystericalParoxysm has it right. your copy of TS3SP03.exe is not original. the OFFICIAL patch wont run for it. Weather you changed it yourself or not, its the wrong one now. you could either find a copy of the original TS3SP03.exe file by reinstalling your game or downloading it online somewhere. or you could try your luck on updater file from a bootlegged version from some torrent site. sure its virus russian roulette lol but its possible lol. I'd suggest just making a backup of your sims 3 folder from you documents and reinstalling the sims 3. than apply the update to that and replace your new Documents/sims 3 with your backed up copy. Then its all the same game again. I cracked my sims 3 game because im horrible with CDs. Scratch every one i own.

Edit, just saw the part of your post about uninstalling and reinstalling now, i'll pm you with something i think may help.