Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 2:54 PM
Default Best sites for CC Hairstyles for Males?
I was wondering if there where any other sites that had CC Hairstyles for guys that were not your typically American esc buzz cuts, ridiculously short, and just overall typical hairstyles. I guess what I am looking for is more Anime type boy's hairstyles? Basically ones that are longer, more unique, and maybe some that are a bit on the edgy side. I have visited Kijiko's Site and also have ran all over The Sims Resource and found some pretty interesting hairstyles, but not many and my Sims are starting to kind of look copy and paste since I am using the same set of hairstyles for them all the time. I am looking for basically modern Japanese type hairstyle (Jpop/Jrock), Anime esc Hairstyles, and just I guess longer, but not too long hairstyles for my male sims. Thanks in Advanced.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 1:33 PM

I am not really a fan of blocky looking hair and they don't really look very appealing to me. I prefer more realistic hair meshes and textures, but thanks anyways.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShadowMT13
I am not really a fan of blocky looking hair and they don't really look very appealing to me. I prefer more realistic hair meshes and textures, but thanks anyways.

Your best bet would be see about TSR hairs then. There aren't enough of male hairs MM or alpha I don't think.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 5:18 PM

Thank you, I will check these sites out at well! It is appreciated!
Scholar
#7 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 5:46 PM
TSR would be your best bet for alpha hairs indeed
https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...airstyles-male/
but I would recommend using both AD blocker and a chorme addon that skip the 10 seconds wait for each download
for an example this one:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...depdeajhbgodbae