Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alpha skirt and high heels

by marvine Posted 2nd Feb 2006 at 11:12 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2006 at 11:42 AM by marvine

127 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 121 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Mad Poster
#76 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:13 AM
:D
Some clothes for some of my exhibitionistic sims to dress!

Thanks...
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 2:27 PM
This is By far the most Wonderous and most useful Dress mesh out there. the Amout of Varity That this mesh can produce is pretty close to the limits of one's Imagination.
Thank you Marvine!!

Little Yellow Rubber Ducks
Field Researcher
#78 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 2:52 PM
Gorgeous!!! thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 3:57 PM
Love this set... Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:40 PM
Awesome job! I love it, thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 2:34 PM
Thanks for this mesh, its just fabulous!!
I have made a texture for it.. Could I ask one favour?
Could you possibly put the mesh up as a seperate download. As I cannot include the mesh in my download, it would be kewl if when i tell people where to get the mesh, they can just download the mesh, instead of the mesh and all those textures.

Just a thought!

Thanks bunches
-S-
xXx
Test Subject
#82 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 7:47 PM
OMG! i LOVE it!!
Test Subject
#83 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 9:32 PM
OMG! pleeeeeeeeeeeeease can you make a version to fit Warlokks 36 and 38 hips!! I really want this one but it doen't fit! *crrrrrrrrry*
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 9:49 PM
Love this mesh...our sims would be super sexy(and maybe slutty) If you combined Mr bills top mesh and this sooooooo funny! Any i love this painted on look lol keep up the good work
Test Subject
#85 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 4:57 PM
Wow! What a beatiful mesh! The only problem is that I can't open rar-files... So here is the question: Can you fix it in zip-file? I'm new at this, so I don't know if I'm asking for something impossible... Anyway, it's fantastic!
Test Subject
#86 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 2:33 AM
Default help?
i just wanna go pound my head on something. i down loaded this set a little while ago and i can't get it to work....and its even in the download folder. i had a bunch of stuff not work today mostly this mesh and recolours of it, am i doing somethiing wrong? :sadpanda:
Test Subject
#87 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 11:13 PM
WOW they are so cute my sister loves the shoes :wave: :nod: i gave u 5 stars
Test Subject
#88 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 10:24 PM
the heels are done gorgously!
Test Subject
#89 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 12:31 PM
Would it be possible for you to make this without any kind of heels? Like, just with flat, boring bare feet? 'cause you see, I'm a very boring person who mainly has no shoe's on when I'm studdying or playing the sims! and I mainly wear skirts, so please, if it's possible, can you make this with flat feet aswell?
Scholar
#90 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 11:27 PM
Add bumpmaps, and this is the most awesome mesh in sim history!!!

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
#91 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 8:30 AM
about bodybuilder
thank you for your update
but can you mix the bodybuilder with this
http://www.x-sim.com/Resources/meshes-male.htm
i hope it will make our sims look better.
:salute:
Instructor
Original Poster
#92 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 12:16 PM
Thank you all for the comments, I'm really happy that you like this mesh so much! And I'll never thank enough all the talented recolourers who got inspired by it

I take note of all your requests and suggestions, but truly I don't have any idea when I'll find the time to work on those; a son, a full-time job, well you know how it goes...

About the bumpmaps, I agree that it would be great; Wes_h has been working hard on that, I believe the issue is even more frustrating for him than it is for skinners. Maybe someday...

Xianah, I uploaded the mesh in a separate file at last, sorry for the delay... *blush*

Mimmi475, you can use the Q-Xpress installer; check the "need help with downloading" link in the downloads box for more information.

JettaNyx, if the files are in the right place I'm afraid I can't help with that; I'm having the same issues with some custom content and I suspect there are ID numbers conflicts, and identifying the conflicting files isn't a easy thing. To make sure that this is the issue, you can always try moving your downloads folder out the EAGames file, re-create it and put only the mesh and the recolours in it - but this still isn't a solution.

Icekookik, wrong thread... But the meshes you want were made months ago, they are available on THIS THREAD on the adult forum.

Marvine and Beosboxboy at InSIMenator.net and Gay Sims Club 2
Test Subject
#93 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 11:34 AM
It's wonderful!
*twitch* hmmm... *twitch twich* so many dirty stuff to do here...

'Whipped cream isn't whipped cream at all unless it's been whipped with whips.'~Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Instructor
#94 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 1:36 PM
Thank you, looks great!

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#95 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 4:34 PM
i love the shoes but i don't like how the skirts comeup so high and you can see the high cut undies too
Instructor
#96 Old 1st May 2006 at 1:09 AM
nice mesh think you could add a fat morph to it?
Test Subject
#97 Old 1st May 2006 at 1:14 AM
This is an incredible mesh; fortunately many creators agree, by looking at the numerous entries in the recolours section. Thank you!

I got a fever. And the only prescription... is more cowbell!
Test Subject
#98 Old 16th May 2006 at 2:33 PM
Could you???? please?
Could you make the mesh .zip pleeaassee???

Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Forum Resident
#99 Old 17th May 2006 at 3:47 PM
This is so cool!!!! Shame I can't download it cuz it's .rar But it rocks!!!

Yeah I do agree with sk8ergurl994 :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Test Subject
#100 Old 28th May 2006 at 10:35 AM
theese are perfect congratulations marvine :D
Page 4 of 6