Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 1:00 AM
Default How to overlap accessories in the Sims 2?
I'm having a problem with overlapping accessories in the Sims 2.
I'm not exactly sure how to word all of this, but I created a sim in the sims 2, and she wears glasses (which is an accessory) but I want her to be able to hold a gun too, i have a few of them downloaded as accessories but whenever I select them in the change appearance screen, it takes off the glasses.
I want her to be able to wear glasses and hold the gun. Is there anyway i can make the glasses overlapable in the sims 2?
Please help.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 7:26 PM
You want the accessories to be layerable. There are instructions available here.

Basically, each accessory has a number and if that number is the same as another accessory's number, the game can only display one or the other. To make an accessory layerable, you need to give it a completely unique number that no other accessory will have. Then the game came display both at once. (This is explained in the tutorial.)