Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

"Aziraphale" Wavy Male Hair - 4 Binned Colors + Alternate Red

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 712 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 54,372 Views
Uploaded: 25th Jan 2007 at 12:18 AM
Updated: 20th Sep 2008 at 7:36 PM by AmberDiceless - Correcting color problem
Here's a hairstyle I made for my Sim of Aziraphale the angel from the novel Good Omens.

This style is based on the "hidden" OFB curly male mesh extracted and modified by DJ_Mur3 (it is not a new mesh! Just an extensive edit of the original alphas and textures. If you already have DJ's mesh you do not need to re-download.)

The mesh can be found here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=146527

AD_AziraphaleHair.rar is all four colors, properly binned, in a single package; AD_AziHairSeparateColors.rar is four separate binned recolor files (takes up more space, but can be installed and deleted separately.) The hair appears in all age categories. If it goes over well, I may look into converting it for females as well and add some more colors.

ETA 3/23/07: Added a more subdued red shade (see attached pic.) It's a separate file. If I get enough requests I may eventually replace the red included in the combined file with that one.

Feedback welcome--please be honest but kind, as this was a very fussy, time-consuming project and was almost abandoned halfway through. Feel free to recolor, edit and redistribute your own versions on any free site (credit would be nice, and a link back to DJ's mesh is a must.)

IMPORTANT: A problem with one of the recolors was brought to my attention; the black textures for toddlers, children, teens and YA's were showing as brown. I've corrected both file attachments. If you downloaded before 4:50 AM on Friday, January 26 2007 EST, please accept my heartfelt apology for the error and re-download. The corrected files should overwrite the old ones when you unzip them into the same folder.