Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 7:57 PM
Default WCIF those 5 historical dresses by Irinka?
Heya there!

I'm back at unmerging my big clothing files and found that I have those 5 historical dresses by irinka, alongside with the accessory hat : http://irinkakic.blogspot.com/2010/...-for-adult.html

So I tried to find it but turns out no website i've seen had it. I've looked around at sims3planet, simsdomination, on several tumblrs, and even in those great simfileshares all of you have created, but none of them turned out positive.

I would probably kiss your feet if you can help me find them...
Thanks a lot in advance!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 8:48 PM
You are still extremely helpful! I'll see if there is a way to get the download link via the wayback machine, and in doubt, i'll look for other sims like you did!

Thanks a lot, it deserves at least a little kiss :D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
I'm kinda of curious though, you said you are unmerging your huge clothing package file, so theoretically you already have it? The file exists in your merged file. Is there no way to extract it from there?

If I remember rightly, you need the original file if you wanna extract it from a merged one with s3pe. Not sure if there's another way to do it.

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 11:09 PM
Yes, usually you have to have the original file to unmerge it, which, just like in this case, is not always possible anymore. Another alternative would be using the sims 3 package cloner (s3oc), which I have done. It shows all of the merged .packages in your big file, so you can clone them individually, and then manually unmerge it (or just clone everything out and delete the original big file). It works for merged objects and patterns, but for some reasons i am totally unable to clone hairs, clothes or accessories, it just duplicates the whole merged file. I have asked for help around some modding forums (including here) but nobody seems to know :/

My long term goal is reducing my old merged packages to a max (until there's just non traceable or unknown cas parts). Meanwhile, I'll clean up, organize and classify the files I managed to unmerge to create new, more organized content.