Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2015 at 1:34 PM
Default Where can i find mods for TSM?
I have been looking for a while now and so far have only come across 1 mod for TSM. I was wondering if anyone had any links i could use? Thanks
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Oct 2015 at 11:11 PM
Try sorting by downloads.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TaraBleek
I have been looking for a while now and so far have only come across 1 mod for TSM. I was wondering if anyone had any links i could use? Thanks

Below is the link to the Downloads page that has all of the TSMP&N mods. I know the site is difficult to navigate when you are new to MTS, but when on the main page of TSM on MTS, look to the left hand side of the page of every thread, and you will see categories in which the authors of these threads had written them for. You had to choose a category when you wrote this very thread, so you will recognize the titles when you see them on the left side. They are not only titles, but are in fact LINKS. You only need to click on the category you wish to preview, and you will be taken there, the same as the link I pasted below.

Simmer! MOVE YOUR MOUSE pointer around MORE often, and ye may find many surprises you never expected were there.....anywhere, on any page on the Net! LOL

Good TSMing to you!

http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...egory=Downloads

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.