Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2019 at 1:47 PM
Default Using BHAVs to detect a sims personality?
Hey all.
Trying to mess around and see if I can put something useful together but I can't figure out which things are personality in the attribute picker or whatever it is.

So I need the names of
Nice
Neat
Outgoing
Active
Playful

In the confusing naming scheme that SimPE uses.
Thanks

Hello? Nice to meet you. I'm a rather small Sims 2 modder that well, mods (And seems to post a lot on the forums with seemingly with a lot of posts. Or maybe just around 60 but who cares idk how to count well actually I do but that's a story for myself.)

Check out my creations Here!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th May 2019 at 3:52 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2019 at 11:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by clsve
http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit..._My_person_data

Forgot to mention, the BHAV I'm trying to edit contains the part "Expression (Stack Object's Niceness Score)"

I presume this is the Nice Score but the others do not have clear names.

Hello? Nice to meet you. I'm a rather small Sims 2 modder that well, mods (And seems to post a lot on the forums with seemingly with a lot of posts. Or maybe just around 60 but who cares idk how to count well actually I do but that's a story for myself.)

Check out my creations Here!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th May 2019 at 1:55 PM
You find them in the pop-up wizard in SimPE:s BHAV Editor when you work with BHAV Expression (prim 0x02) and use My Peson data in the left combo box and e.g Personality Neat in the other. See picture under spoiler

Scholar
#5 Old 14th May 2019 at 1:58 PM
No, Niceness Score is an environment contribution, has nothing to do with personality. You need to look in 'Stack Object's person data' for personality values.