Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 5:53 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 6th Jan 2019 at 7:06 PM.
Default Subway metro station as a tomb. Testers required.
Hi all! One of Moscow metro staitions had inspired me to make it for a sims 4. Well I decided to make it as a tomb with some hidden trasures but I have noticed some issuies:

1)I was using Pets objects (ceiling beams) but I cant see Pets EP icon in lot description in tray lot.

2) I am not sure that all trasures in the chests will be uploded with lot

SO I need a feedback to download this lot and make some in-game screens showing ceiling beams and treasure chests.
You need Base Game, GO to work, Get together, Dine Out, City Life, Cats and Dogs and Jungle Adventures installed.
My game version is 1.46.18.10. 258
NO CC was used

You need to place it on the empty lot 20x30 size with high ceilings
A main Idea of this lot to place it underground so the best will be such steps:
  • Start a new game
  • Choose any residential lot 20x30 size
  • Create an underground room an all area of this lot
  • Choose room from the tray (it`s in misc. and career rooms) and place it
  • Put a Stairs in any place within subway station (i`ve made two emplty narrow rooms for this by lot short sides) as it was made on my screen
  • Make a test trasure hunters family and buy this lot with motherlode cheats enabled
  • Raid all this tomb and open treasure chests. They shoud all filled with different trasures and make some interior screens (the inner interior of of the train will be perfect too cause one of the wagons is a fully firnished)

All another feedback and advices to make a lot look close to photos is appreciated!
Thanks previously

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Moscow metro. Testing lot.rar (46.5 KB, 59 downloads) - View custom content

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Advertisement
Theorist
Original Poster
#2 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 9:16 PM
Hi all! Just entered to make some screens and say I solve a problem to raise ruined walls to the ceiling to make is some meshed structure. So no Cats&Dogs are required but I used a Spa Day lighting now.
And I remade column bottoms in my subway station Sokolniki. Still don`t like its textures but try to take this project far from customs so still no Custom Content required.
Any feedback is still appreciated. Any subway-themed customs are appreciated too. I atill don`t know what to do with signs and wall naming tables (they are too huge)
Hope you`ll like it
Regards. Vic ^_^

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.