Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#151 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 5:41 PM
I can't remember which in-game family this was. I paused the game for a sec and I saw THIS ugly creeper.

Advertisement
Test Subject
#152 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 12:07 AM
Anyone came across the magician Holly Robins from Starlight Shores.
She's beautiful under that stupid costume so she didn't need editing in cas, though I was tempted to tweak her nose a little :p.

Ready for a magician gig:
Instructor
#153 Old 22nd May 2012 at 9:47 PM
ClaireTheBear I really like Holly Robins makeover and I think her nose looks cute so doesn't need tweaking.

I went on a bit of a makeover spree of Sunset Valley. I tried to use mostly EA clothing and haven't altered their facial appearance.

Here is the Langerak family.

Kaylynn as a teen

Iliana Langerak, I think she looks like Melissa from Pretty Little Liars

Parker Langerak

Dustin Langerak

Would of uploaded Zelda pic as well but 4 pic rule so next post I will.
Test Subject
#154 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 2:12 PM
Ayesha Ansari from the Working Friends household in Sunset Valley.

Forum Resident
#155 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 10:15 PM
Here is a Maxis-made Sim whom I gave a makeover to, but I cannot remember his name because it's been a while since I played with that family! I thought it was Hunter Cottoneye, but then I remembered, Hunter became the drummer in the band which this Sim is in, not the bass player!

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Field Researcher
#156 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 6:22 PM

Riverview's/Pleasantview's Don Lothario, with his new
career as a drag queen singer. I was bored, ok?

Like this post? You'll love my Tumblr! 😉
Forum Resident
#160 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 12:09 AM
Agnes Crumplebottom painting her ideal man. All the men in her life keep dying so this may be the best she's gonna get.
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 16th May 2015 at 4:22 AM
I love Blair Wainwright -

Very friendly - she even waved at ME! Well, me or a solid wall... but I'll say it was me. :^)
Theorist
#162 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 11:35 AM
After switching back to my legacy/original family I found out that all of them had been partnered up. This is something that seems to take FOREVER when I play the family but happens fast when I go on to another house. Anyhow, I wasn't able to "see" the girlfriend of one of them so I used MasterController and grabbed her and mirrored her. This was the horror who was dating one of my main guys:

At first, I thought it was a man, with that hair error!

I did what I could, within reason so she looks like this now:

I did later realize I gave her the same hair style as his mother, and they look very similar now, but....

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Forum Resident
#163 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 3:21 AM
Vita Alto and her son Rodrick head to the spring festival.

Nick Alto showing Patrick how to drive. They look like they're having tons of fun

The next day Vita throws a pool party, but of course the weather did not cooperate.

Meanwhile, Sean Alto experiences his first kiss with Serena French
Forum Resident
#164 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 3:42 PM
Darlene Bunch all grown up
Field Researcher
#165 Old 7th Nov 2016 at 6:49 PM
Victoria Andrews
Jamie Jolina
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#166 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 1:14 PM
Agnes Crumplebottom thought it would be a great idea to bring her baby on her date with Thornton Wolff.

This was his reaction:

Agnes thought it would be better to leave her baby outside the theater while her and Thornton watched a show... Luckily Kaylynn Langerak was around and hung out with the poor thing.
Forum Resident
#167 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 1:21 AM
Darren Dreamer threw a bachelor party.

A zombie ended up crashing it!

She loved the dancer
Forum Resident
#168 Old 17th May 2018 at 8:10 PM
Kaylynn Landgraab (Langerak) riding through the cemetery on the night of a full moon.

Darlene Bunch is a little different.
Instructor
#169 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 12:14 PM
I noticed good pattern and color combinations when I transformed almost every SV adult and elder female sim's formal attire into far eastern style. I kept the patterns and colors.
It is from the time when I made every resident's hair into brown or black...
Screenshots
Scholar
#170 Old 2nd Nov 2019 at 4:54 PM
(Song)
Billie jean is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son...

OK, this woman is named "Billy Jean" but whatever... Someone at the EA office must have been a Michael Jackson fan.

I have seen her before but I did found her looking better now. But there where something strange about her...

...Oh....I see! A vampire. That was not in her file... https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Billy_Jean_Sparks
Lab Assistant
#171 Old 24th Mar 2020 at 7:28 PM
I had a hard time choosing Bella's wedding dress, she pulled them all off. I wanted to share my struggle and my minor edits to Bella herself (Mortimer's face was left alone)

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Page 7 of 7