Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 9:38 AM Last edited by Time-Machine : 4th Jun 2019 at 11:13 AM.
Sailor Moon Legacy Challenge

The Sims 4 Sailor Moon Legacy Challenge

Originally posted to my tumblr here.

Challenge subject to edits and updates.

JUNE 2019 UPDATE: I made an updated version of the challenge. I posted it to tumblr here. This rewrite is still in progress, and being playtested. This rewrite was done super soon after I got Get Famous, and changes some of the gens (especially Venus) to take Get Famous into account. Some careers and aspirations (etc) are also moved around in a way I like better. If you're started fresh, I'd recommend the new rules! But I will leave these rules standing as I know some people are already playing with them, and because some people might not have Get Famous.

This challenge is un-beta’d and unplaytested. Feel free to tweak it according to actual gameplay. Just made it up for fun. Might start playing it soon, though I’ve got other commitments at the moment. Some of the generations definitely look difficult, and some very easy.

Required Packs: City Living, Get to Work, Parenthood, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, (Optional: Vampires) - feel free to adjust if you don’t have these to make something workable.

Unless stated otherwise, assume sim must reach top of their career and complete their aspiration.

Heirs can be selected however the player likes, and don’t have to be biological heirs. Adoption is allowed. You can move the household to different lots throughout challenge. Aging is on. Lifespan normal.

No money or real estate cheats. No unfair mods. Or, you know, do whatever you like and play in a way that’s fun for you. It’s a video game.

Cat requirements are just for fun. Or ARE they?

I tried not to re-use careers, aspirations, or traits. As a result your favorite senshi might not be as well represented here as they could be. Senshi are more just aesthetic/tonal inspirations for each generation, rather than each generation being a straight roleplay (as Tuxedo Mask being Sailor Moon’s kid would be… uh…)

SUPER BONUS CHALLENGE: have all generations have the SAME CAT who you keep using age-down treats on and refuse to let die, or also play a mini legacy challenge with the cats, keeping their bloodline alive through all generations.

GENERATION 1: Sailor V

Optional Colors: Orange, Red, Yellow

Traits: Music Lover, Outgoing, Ambitious

Career: Detective 

Aspiration: City Native

Other: Cursed to never find love - while this sim can woo (and woohoo) other sims, they can never have a boyfriend/girlfriend or get married. They can’t have any other sims move in with them either, making them a single working parent.

Additional ideas: maybe try maxing out the Charisma skill, or spending reward points on the beguiling trait.

Pet cat: Mandatory

GENERATION 2: Sailor Moon

Optional Colors: White, Pink, Blue, Magenta

Traits: Childish, Glutton, Good

Career: None/Stay at Home Mom (or - Charity Organizer or Internet Personality)

Aspiration: Friend of the World

Other: A Miracle Romance - Must marry an alien - a forbidden love between two different worlds. You have to unlock Sixam by the end of this generation, preferably through Rocket Science.

GENERATION 3: Tuxedo Mask

Optional Colors: Black and White

Traits: Kleptomaniac, Loves Cats, Family Oriented

Career: Player’s Choice - I’m saving Doctor for Mercury and Veterinarian for Pluto, so those are sadly out (though I understand how they would apply). They could be a criminal, secret agent, hacker, business person, or they could just make money by stealing and looking for collectables. Follow your heart.

Aspiration: Super Parent or Soulmate

Other: Looking for the Silver Crystal - complete the Crystal Collection. Max out the Mischief skill (primarily through stealing).

GENERATION 4: Sailor Mercury

Optional Colors: Blue

Traits: Genius, Bookworm, Unflirty

Career: Doctor

Aspiration: Nerd Brain

Other: Studious to a Fault - this sim can never skip school or play hooky, must always do homework AND extra credit work, must always be careful when making school projects, must always “study hard” while at school, and always do the studious thing (if applicable) during schoolday text prompts. They also have to be polite (no Good Manners) and Responsible. This sim must complete the Whiz Kid childhood aspiration. Their childhood is gonna suck, but they can lighten up once they become a young adult, though they must reach the top of the Doctor career.

Pet cat: not technically mandatory, even though it’s a great idea

GENERATION 5: Sailor Mars

Optional Colors: Red, Purple

Traits: Self-Assured, Snob, Non-Committal

Career: (not necessarily in this order, but these are the selections) 1. Critic or Social Media 2. Business or Politician, 3. Secret Agent or Astronaut. This sim may not repeat any of the careers of their ancestors, so think about that when it comes to jobs for Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon.

Careers have to get to high enough level to complete aspiration. Should try to max out one career.

Aspiration: Renaissance Sim

Other: Hates Men - this sim isn’t allowed to talk to men if it can at all be avoided (I mean, you won’t get punished if you look away for a second and they’ve done some stuff autonomously, or if the game requires it to advance). If the food stall owner or gardener or whoever is a man, this sim can’t talk to them (other sims in household don’t have this restriction).

An exception MAY be made for 1. any male children, and,

2. if heir is a female sim who is going to have kids and you don’t want to just make a beautiful trans lesbian for her to fall in love with (or make HER a trans lesbian) or adopt (or use a same sex pregnancy mod), then an exception may be made for the subsequent heir’s sperm donor (though she may not marry him and after pregnant must end the relationship, and not amicably).

An exception is NOT made for any male parents of the sim, who this sim doesn’t like. This sim may only talk to male parents to fight with them or perform mean/mischievous interactions and may declare their father(s) their enemy.

This sim must max out the wellness skill. This sim must also make a BFF in their lifetime.

Pet cat: not mandatory I GUESS

GENERATION 6: Sailor Jupiter

Optional Colors: Green, Pink, Floral Patterns

Traits: Romantic, Loves Outdoors, Neat

Career: Gardener in the Floral Designer track.

Aspiration: Freelance Botanist

Other: Overcoming Rejection, Living in Domestic Bliss - Sim must be rejected on an “Ask to be Boyfriend” or “Propose” interaction, end the relationship, and find new love. Sim must max out the Baking skill, reach at least level 5 in Cooking or Gourmet Cooking, and sell baked goods through a stall or vending machine or other retail mechanic. Sim must throw a wedding event when they get married, bake their own cake, and get a gold rating.

Pet cat: *sigh* I mean you don’t have to. Maybe a dog?

GENERATION 7: Sailor Pluto

Optional Colors: Black, Maroon, dark shades

Traits: Loner, Perfectionist, Gloomy

Career: Veterinarian - Must have a four star clinic and at least one five star review. (Honestly getting a five star clinic is too tedious and unfun in this game - I won’t make you do that). 

Aspiration: Friend of the Animals

Other: I Always Wanted To Fight By Your Side - Sim can only make one adult friend, but befriend as many children an animals as desired. Sim must become BFFs with at least one child (can be their own), companions with at least one cat, and then die in front of them from something other than old age. This does mean you have to work faster to complete aspirations. Game can be manipulated to cause death (build walls around swimming pools or whatever you would like), but use of cheat codes/mods to induce death is not allowed.

Pet cat: SUPER Mandatory

BONUS GOAL: try to bring the ghost of the Pluto generation sim back to life before the challenge ends

GENERATION 8: Sailor Uranus

Optional Colors: Yellow, Navy

Traits: Active, Goofball, Bro

Career: Athlete (Pro Athlete)

Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy

Other: Destined Couple - Sim can only have one romance over their life. Sim must marry their BFF. Sim must perform at least two romantic interactions with their significant other every day (starting with the dating stage - as soon as they have any kind of commitment). As soon as Sim enters relationship with BFF, they must sever/sabotage another relationship (family, friend), “sacrificing” someone for their mission. OR you can kill someone they care about, but the parent from the previous generation doesn’t count towards this.

Pet cat: I mean if you think you can live without it that’s fine but do you really want to risk it

GENERATION 9: Sailor Neptune

Optional Colors: Teal, Seafoam Green, Blue

Traits: Creative, Materialistic, Art Lover OR Music Lover

Career: Painter (either branch)

Aspiration: Musical Genius

Other: Deep Sea Submerge - must have a swimming pool at least 3x3 squares and swim at least twice per week. Must have an aquarium and fill it with sim-caught fish. Must catch at least one rare fish.

Pet cat: not necessary but how do you expect the sim to get inspired without a feline muse???

GENERATION 10: Sailor Saturn

Optional Colors: Purple, Black

Traits: Squeamish or Vegetarian or Lazy, Jealous, Cheerful 

Career: Scientist or Criminal (Oracle Branch) or None

Aspiration: Public Enemy or Master Vampire or Vampire Family

Other: It’s The End Of The World As We Know It - Go to town killing sims, burning down property, destroying everyone’s happiness. The more bodies the better. The more witnessed death the better. The more damaged property the better.

Sim must repent before they die, retrait themselves into good with a points reward, and repair at least one damaged relationship.

Pet cat: NOTHING BAD CAN HAPPEN TO IT. It’s a GOOD CAT. It can only be treated with KINDNESS.

GENERATION 11. BONUS ROUND - Sailor Chibi Moon

Optional Colors: Pink

Traits: Childish, Geek, Player’s Choice

Career: Player’s Choice

Aspiration: Player’s Choice (but might I recommend Successful Lineage or Mansion Baron?)

Other: It’s a bright new future in a brand new world. Make the best world possible from the ashes of the past generation.

Pet cat: SUPER Mandatory. It is not a utopian future without cats.