Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 8:35 AM Last edited by kixleart : 28th Sep 2018 at 11:25 PM. Reason: i've figured out the cause, it's now just a matter of finding the culprit

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default My toddlers can't learn skills (mostly solved)
All my other sims are able to learn skills just fine, but the toddlers in the household can't learn any of the toddler skills. it's only affecting this town/household as i created a new household and everything worked just fine.
things i've tried:
  • Reset State (Debug Enabler)
  • Moving the household out and back in
  • Reset everything (Master Controller)
  • Reset Sim
  • Fix Homeworld (Debug Enabler)
  • Moving my household to another town (both with and without the house)
  • Deleting sims' inventories
  • Traveling and then returning

It also seems to be something wrong with every sim in town, as i switched to a different household within the same town, and had the same problem, and the problem persisted when i moved my household to another town.

EDIT: it seems it was caused by a mod of some sort, as i've uninstalled all my mods and everything is working fine now. it's probably a cas part or something that was acting weirdly.