Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#26 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 5:59 PM
Since I can't put a link to the file, I took some pics to show you the Semester Tester changed. Above I used the book stack so placement would be the same as the apple sculpture, but in my own game, I used the bookends and just placed them with an OMSP since I don't have many of them.

Scroll up to see how this was done.
Advertisement
Alchemist
Original Poster
#27 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 12:31 AM Last edited by Sunrader : 12th Feb 2019 at 12:48 AM.
I have added another model to this to honor MidgetheTree for her work revising TwoJeffs incredibly useful Visitor Controller. If you'd like to have your own MidgetheTree tree as a model for her new version, the model name is treeHibiscus. The post where this was discussed is here.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...144#post5497144
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#28 Old 8th May 2019 at 9:55 PM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 9th May 2019 at 12:55 AM.
I tried to change the lot sync timer and while it changed easy enough into luggage, it was underground with just a tiny bit of the handle showing. I am wondering why that happened?

edit: I decided to try something else which worked. Here is another model name. We need a comprehensive list of suitable items.

planthousesunflower (Pot of sunflowers)

Anyone know the name of the rose bush?

Never mind I finally found it in simpe, slippery little thing. it is shrubrosebush for anyone who wants the model name.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 9:20 AM
Will this also work to change two Maxis objects?
Like eg I want to have the restorable car to look like the Yomoshoto Evasion Sedan so it looks like sims are working on the Yomoshoto like they work on the restorable car.
I tried this and the interaction "Work Engine"... appear when clicking the Yomoshoto, but the sims don't react when clicking the interaction.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#30 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 8:01 PM
Page 2 of 2