Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 6:47 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Custom university world
I'm currently creating a new uni world from scratch via CAW, and I'd like to know:

1- How to make your new world the default uni that you can send your sims to.

2- I know I can assign majors to sims via Master Controller, but is there a way to assign roles to teachers/lecturers to make your college functional, or is that not necessary and EA will take care of it?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 8:13 AM
I did play Pinewood Academy I downloaded from here and the creator assigned professors (I think with MC too) and it worked fine. When I switched back to the original college world with EA SP, my student never saw a professor so I'd say assign some.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 2:49 PM
Quote:
1- How to make your new world the default uni that you can send your sims to.

I am not familiar with CAW. I am just an end user here. I downloaded and installed a Custom Uni world to use as the default world. What I had to do in that instance was Remove the EA Uni World from - Program Files(x86)>GameData>Shared>Non Packaged>Worlds> and add the extracted .world file of the custom world. I believe I had to change the extension to .world after using Sims 3Pack Multi Installer.

I install all my worlds using this method rather than the Launcher. So much easier to remove the worlds if you no longer want to play with one. However this method might screw up ongoing EA Uni Worlds in play so best practice would be to back up the game before fooling around with the files
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 4:32 PM
Thanks! I'm still building it, but I hope it can work out well!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by visenya
Thanks! I'm still building it, but I hope it can work out well!

I would be happy to test it out for you whenever you are ready.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 7:01 PM
Sure! I'll let you know as soon as possible.