Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#451 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 2:32 AM
I'm sorry, I'm sort of new. Do any of you know how to start a post? I really want to know!! Thanks!!! I agree with all of you guys, we need more outfits for men!!!(SEXY ONES!!!!!!!!)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#452 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simlover850
I'm sorry, I'm sort of new. Do any of you know how to start a post? I really want to know!! Thanks!!! I agree with all of you guys, we need more outfits for men!!!(SEXY ONES!!!!!!!!)

I think you mean to start a new thread. Just click on the "new thread" button on top of the forum. Type your message and click on submit.

Nebulosa
"trying to keep the green mist as far away as possible from my nose"
Field Researcher
#453 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 10:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skye
:Meanwhile, there is a "thong" sort of....more like slave outfit, and some way cool stuff for both genders at www.sapphiresims2.com. There are many themes, and they would love nothing more than to make up some more! I am ContessaSkye there. It's a free site, too..so check it out! :baloons:

Hugs,
Skye

And an absolutely wonderful site it is, too! I love it. I downloaded some of the Witch themed stuff around Halloween, I was amazed at how beautiful it was and free at the same time! Stuff like this you usually see at pay sites or as donation sets at the free sites. Oh, and I just did a search for ContessaSkye there, and I absolutely LOVE the blue recolor you did of Sussi's Fantasy Bride Mesh. You have great work there!
Test Subject
#454 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 6:04 AM
*waves hello to everyone*

I know this thread was created due to the lack of male sim's clothing (that would be why I just spent the past two hours reading all 19 pages... LOL) But I was wonderinf if anyone could tell me what I am doing wrong when I d/l the clothing.

Most of it seems to d/l, open and install just fine, but occasionally once I d/l the file and click "open" to install it, I would get a window with the simsPE logo over it and I'm not sure where to go from there to install it.

If anyone has any idea/hints/help, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
BayouSkye
Feeder of Cheesecake to Llamas
retired moderator
#455 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 6:09 PM
Open isn't what you want. You want to right click and "Install". Open opens the file in SimPE, nothing else.

"Living well is the best revenge. . ." George Bernard Shaw
Test Subject
#456 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 9:15 PM Last edited by BayouSkye : 11th Feb 2006 at 10:59 PM.
Well nuts. When I right click on it, there is no "install" option.

*headdesks*

I guess I am doing it wrong, which wouldn't surprise me because I am rather computer stupid.

ETA:
And, now that I've given up on trying to make those work, I can't even get the bodyshopprojects to work.

I've even clipboard'd an outfit that is already in that section to make sure I have all the codes correct and none of them are working, whether I am just changing the gender or the age. I can't get them to work.

I suck at this!
retired moderator
#457 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 9:12 PM
OK, then. Go and get Sims2Pack Installer:

http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

Install it. From My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads, right click. The installer will attempt (and generally succeed) to install >everything< in your downloads folder. If something's already installed, it'll ask you if you want to overwrite. Save yourself some time and select "No to all". Then check in your game again and let us know.

Test Subject
#458 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 12:13 AM
Thank you. I figured out what I wasn't doing correctly and got them to work.

LOL!
Inventor
#459 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 2:54 AM
you guys can always check out my site at http://openhouse.webgalstudios.com also i know MTS2 has some too from Beosboxboy/Marvine, look them up on the search here on MTS2

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#460 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 11:20 AM
velvet, sexy underwear is exactly what i had in mind. I would love some sexy underwear for my male sims!
Test Subject
#461 Old 2nd May 2006 at 7:47 AM
I am sure this has already been mentioned, personally i didnt take the time to read all 19 pages, but i came across this site whilst looking for sims 2 stuff. It has a list of 34 good male clothing sites. All of these have been compiled by "beosboxboy" the web address is

http://www.insimenator.net/announcement.php?f=158&a=28

hope ive helped

cool_bananas
Test Subject
#462 Old 4th May 2006 at 2:35 AM
why cant you
Quote: Originally posted by ScottyToledo
I had a TON of clothes for my guys in the original Sims. I miss them. I sure wish we could port them to Sims 2. Ah well, I'm always keeping my eyes open for good skins for my boys.

At least we can have those hot pai
ntings again!

why cant you port then to the sims2.com all you do is got to body shop and send to thesims2.com
retired moderator
#463 Old 4th May 2006 at 2:41 AM
It's not that easy. You can't just put your old Mac floppies into a PC, either.

Page 19 of 19