Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 1:53 PM
TSR workshop error: "Index was out of range"
Hey guys, I´m creating this new transparent accessory and Im having some trouble loading the mesh to TSW after editing it - the mesh was cloned after the transparent part of some normal sunglasses (dont know if this is important info for the solution of the problem).
Whenever I try to load it this error comes up: "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index"
I search through google and it means that my UV map might be outside of the UV canvas. “Sims 3 doesn’t support UV mapping beyond the borders”
And as you can seee by the pictures, that is pretty much INSIDE borders for me, so I dont know what might be wrong.
please?
Screenshots

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
"Everything has a season Alice. A flower blooms and fades away. Memories too, have a useful life."
My Simblr and all my creations at SimMist
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 12:24 PM
check your groupnames
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 6:12 PM
I downloaded a bunch of content and I get this error whilst running the Dashboard tool. Can someone mail me and explain what to do to stop this, or is it more of a mesher's problem? Also, I am not Tech-Savvy so speaking as if I know everything about these errors is gibberish to me. You'll have to spell it out to me so I can understand.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 11:13 PM
Default Dashboard tool
Quote: Originally posted by Okalanit
I downloaded a bunch of content and I get this error whilst running the Dashboard tool. Can someone mail me and explain what to do to stop this, or is it more of a mesher's problem? Also, I am not Tech-Savvy so speaking as if I know everything about these errors is gibberish to me. You'll have to spell it out to me so I can understand.

I'm getting this error when I run the Dashboard, anybody have a solution to this?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KandiedGinger
I'm getting this error when I run the Dashboard, anybody have a solution to this?

So far I know, it might be the 1.69 update. It might have had some effect the way Dashboard functions, but I can't really confirm it.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
So far I know, it might be the 1.69 update. It might have had some effect the way Dashboard functions, but I can't really confirm it.

Problem solved =)

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.