Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 5:12 PM
My nerdy WIP
Sorry if this isn't the proper place for this post. Message me, and I'll remove it.

This is going to be my first creation for TS4, and I'm pleased with how it's coming along. I haven't ported the file into the game yet, this is just a photoshop screenshot (still have a lot to do).

I've been creating CC since the Sims 1. I enjoyed it up until TS3. I can't say what exactly turned me off, I just never got back into it. However after playing around with TS4 files, I'm actually excited to create again! I wanted to share some of my excitement with you.

I predict TS4 is going to be very mod heavy. I'm happy EAxis decided to be more open to modding. IMO it's always been the lifeblood of the series.

As for my project here, I plan to do a lot of the X-Men costumes. I'm debating releasing them into packs, or single uploads. Also, like with my TS2 version, I don't look forward to Gambit's boots.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 5:34 PM
Moving this over to the Creator forum, specifically "CAS Parts". If you want some feedback and assistance on your design, we also have a "Creator Feedback Forum" for Sims 4, located here: modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=698

Now that's out of the way...

I am loving it! I can't wait to see what you create, and I guarantee I'll be at the top of the line to download your stuff!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 8:38 PM
Looks awesome! =]

I'm collecting Disagrees, see.
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 2:15 AM
Looks amazing so far. Can't wait for more.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 3:04 AM
Looks fantastic. Great texture on the costume!