Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#51 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 3:56 AM Last edited by cupcake12winx : 17th Mar 2011 at 6:08 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
^ WHAT. IS. THAT. It reminds me of iCarly on crack.

Perfect description. I mean, what kind of lyrics are "FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN" and telling the days of the damn week? She can't sing for shit, auto-tuned or not...

Oh. She rhymed bowl and cereal, too. And what's with the random rapper at the end? 0_o I could go on for hours, dissecting every second of that freaking song/video.

That song. Is in. My head. Get oooouut...
Advertisement
Theorist
#52 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 10:07 AM
I have my blood test today. Ugh. I hate needles.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Mad Poster
#53 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheCreeper
Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre
I'm trying figure out why my period is three days late? It's not like I'm stressed out, but I dunno what else it could be, and I am 99.99% sure that I am NOT pregnant!

It's been a month here. Happened before. Not pregnant. Have no possible fathers. No one night stands. Not this month.
Seven weeks was my longest, and I did have reason to think I was pregnant. Fricking scary, that's for sure. All turned out fine in the end, no babies

Quote: Originally posted by cupcake12winx
THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE CALL MUSIC TODAY?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0 Warning: do not listen if you do not like nasal voices.
Hahahaha I saw that yesterday. My face was like this the whole time: O.o

VENT: I just got over one cold, I don't want another kthxbai
Mad Poster
#54 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 12:18 PM
My knee has swollen up and is so incredibly painful. I love being uncoordinated. I took a picture if anyone wants to see how lovely it is.
Rubric Wrangler
#55 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 12:43 PM
^Eeew. That's a good one. :P

Wow, I actually don't have anything to vent about myself, but the day is young...

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Alchemist
#56 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 5:30 PM
I'm hungry.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Theorist
#57 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 8:16 PM
THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE CALL MUSIC TODAY?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0 Warning: do not listen if you do not like nasal voices.

Well shit, I always thought Saturday came BEFORE Friday. Thanks for clearing that one up, Rebecca!

I'm finding it incredibly hard to hide my irritation and distaste from someone. I wish people would understand that there is only so much shit people will take before they no longer want you in their lives, or can even stand to be in the same room as you for that matter.

Field Researcher
#58 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 9:08 PM

Hahahaha, I like died when that song said "Gotta get down to the bus, stop. Gotta catch my bus. I see my frrrieeeends!" 0.o

Oliviaaaa
5511<3
Alchemist
#59 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 9:33 PM
Fricking planes keep scaring the crap out of me.
Mad Poster
#60 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 10:01 PM
I feel horrifically sick, I've been crying all morning for no real reason, and my knee is still throbbing like a bitch, but I still have to go to school. I just want to curl up with my cat and have a Harry Potter movie marathon, because I really don't know how I'm going to cope at school. flakjsdfs
Alchemist
#61 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 6:29 AM
Why is it every Disney movie I want isn't available anymore.. rawr. I only want like, three, too.
Theorist
#62 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 2:02 PM
Everytime I eat fresh pineapple my upper lip bleeds. I know I should stop eating it, but I love it. I just wish my lips loved it too.

Alchemist
#63 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 6:29 PM
Why do so many of my dreams end with me being chased by someone with a gun? I always somehow avoid every bullet, but it's fucking creepy.
Mad Poster
#64 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 11:22 PM Last edited by PixCii : 19th Mar 2011 at 3:11 AM.
I had a horrible night last night. I cancelled my plans because I could hardly move my leg, I was exhausted, and I was crying constantly for no reason. I was really looking forward to sleeping in, by my neighbour decided that trimming his hedges at 7AM on a Saturday was a better option than letting my street sleep in. He's always such a douchebag.

ETA: And now Barnacle Bay won't install, no matter what I do. Ugh, this is infuriating. I'm sure EA are punishing me for not paying $20 for their neighbourhood, but still!
Mad Poster
#65 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 3:34 AM
I've been on Google for about an hour now and I still can't find a fucking tutorial on how to mod Sims 2 Lighting! Somebody help me! D:

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Alchemist
#66 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 4:09 AM
How does one get "replaying the first three seasons" from "playing four one-hour-long specials summarizing the first three seasons"? Seriously. This person on another forum is getting everyone's hopes up, they're all going to be disappointed when they get four hours of material instead of forty.
Mad Poster
#67 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 4:11 AM
Oh, yay, my period just came five days early. This is great.
Alchemist
#68 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 11:40 PM Last edited by cupcake12winx : 20th Mar 2011 at 7:10 AM.
Damnit, my friend got the Dora theme song stuck in my head. -_-

EDIT: Well, some of you may have heard of something called a "supermoon." (If you haven't, go look it up.) Some people say it causes massive disasters, others say all it does is maybe mess the tides up a bit. Well, it's 11 at night on "supermoon night" and nothing's happened.. aside from some freaking wind. Which I hate.
Instructor
#69 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 7:56 AM
excellent.
the guy i like, who also happens to be my bestfriend, told me he has feelings for me too, but "wasn't ready" for something serious yet. This was about 2 weeks ago.

Now I found out he's having sex with a girl he met last week.

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Alchemist
#70 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 9:25 AM

EDIT: Well, some of you may have heard of something called a "supermoon." (If you haven't, go look it up.) Some people say it causes massive disasters, others say all it does is maybe mess the tides up a bit. Well, it's 11 at night on "supermoon night" and nothing's happened.. aside from some freaking wind. Which I hate.

Yeah, my friends freaked out a lot on this. One of them called me in the middle of the night to tell me she felt an earthquake going on, but, surprise! no fucking earthquake.

Mad Poster
#71 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 12:47 PM
This girl won't leave me alone. We used to be pretty good friends, but then I realized what a backstabbing bitch she really was, and tried to cut off all ties with her, but she still claims we are "besties" (her term, not mine). It's infuriating, because I really want nothing to do with her. She says horrid things about me behind my back, and I don't care about what she says, it's the fact that she can turn around and pretend to be so nice and lovely to my face five minutes later.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#72 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 7:22 PM
My father gets on my ever lasting nerves. Does anyone else ever get tired of nagging parents? He calls me complaining because my sister uploaded photos from my surprise party (the photos I uploaded here ) on Facebook, apparently our step-mom saw them and told him. So now he's trying to get my mother to ground me for having alcohol at my party -__- Dad we are both ADULTS now, you have to let us make our own decisions for the best or the worst and on top of that I definitely did NOT drink, my sister did but wtf she's turning 21 this year. The man seriously has to stop babying us, he gets on my nerves so bad and I'm not in the mood!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
#73 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 7:37 PM
*repeatedly bangs head against desk* I'm bored of my dissertation now. It's boring me. Booooring.
Alchemist
#74 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 7:45 PM
Meh, Monday. I hate it. I want more weekend.

Theorist
#75 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by el_flel
*repeatedly bangs head against desk* I'm bored of my dissertation now. It's boring me. Booooring.

Amen. Five weeks to go until mine is due.

Page 3 of 117